Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:13 PM

Author Topic: Has anybode of TUS the idea of making mission editor...  (Read 1429 times)

Offline francot514

Has anybode of TUS the idea of making mission editor...
« on: March 11, 2014, 01:43 AM »
hi, i want to know if anyone of tus community has the idea about mission editor, becuase you can easily edit worms armaggedon mission file in txt editor, with the guide im worms knowledge: http://worms2d.info/Worms_Armageddon_mission_file

Im trying testing with it and getting good results

Re: Has anybode of TUS the idea of making mission editor...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 07:23 AM »
Nice! Missions pwn. I trust in you!

I wish you a long stay with us!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 07:23 PM »
yes yes francot!!

nice to see you experimenting with different things on worms, and maybe soon you will give a nice addition to the game, for everyone to enjoy :DD

as far as i know, no one has messed around with making new missions, but i could be wrong..

but i do know it was very popular on wwp (worms world party) i believe there was a built in mission editor in the game, and people really enjoyed that...

so if you make new missions for everyone to take part in, im sure it would be appreciated.. GJ!

Offline francot514

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 07:39 PM »
Ill try to make it possible, but doesn t promise better results, by now im uploading replays in files to show some modified missions for the game, what i cannot do is add new maps to missions...

Also can you please add mission categories to files, ill start uploading soon.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:41 PM by francot514 »

Offline Triad

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 07:44 PM »
I always dreamed about 2 player  missions, like 2 player teamed up and trying to beat the mission.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:20 AM by Triad »

Offline Hurz

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 09:50 PM »
pepa was long time trying to code new missions, gave up somewhen tho, smth didnt work.

Offline StepS

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 04:01 PM »
yes I had this idea in mind for a long time, nice to see it going live!
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline francot514

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 08:10 PM »
Do you have an idea how to recreate a map coordinates with terrain image and be able to position the worms, and other stuff, using visual studio net...

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 09:23 PM »
I like the idea, but I don't like how it doesn't work with my version. I suffered for DAYS now and I STILL haven't gotten it to work.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!