Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:25 AM

Author Topic: clanner system 2.0  (Read 828 times)

Offline Peja

clanner system 2.0
« on: June 11, 2012, 03:10 PM »
shit got deleted, but komos post deserves to stay.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:18 PM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheKomodo

Re: clanner system 2.0
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 08:53 PM »
What I actually meant to say was:

I am AlbtrauM, God of Avoiders, I have trained eS well in the ways of the avoider, avoiding has been in my family since the Latin Mafia started asking for protection money back in the early 1900's.

I opened the AA4N "Avoiders Assosiation 4 Noobs ltd" in 2008, to try and make a better future for the ball-less, and although young, we are very successful, we already have some very successful clients, such as one of our most impressive and newest clients, Chelsea from eS, who broke the world record, again, in TRL #8.

My Father was an avoider, his Father was an avoider, and his Father too, even my great Aunt Betty, her Sister-in-law, her pet dog's dead mother's ghost, the one that haunted the Jackson 5 in the 70's, my Great Grandfather learned great stealth tactics from Anne Frank, who once praised him as one of the best hide and seek players she ever met, unfortunately, he was so good he starved to death when he refused to come out the closet...

Even my kids would be avoiders if I had the balls to actually speak to a woman, I tend to avoid women also, it's easy thought avoiding women, because they avoid me too, weird, I don't know why...