Forums
May 03, 2024, 10:34 AM

Author Topic: FoS presents: DUMB LIST  (Read 2666 times)

Offline ANO

FoS presents: DUMB LIST
« on: July 18, 2013, 09:21 PM »
Do you hate DUMBS? Well we do. DUMBS are people whose dumb in game without a reason. Are you tired from them? They just ruin our games by dumbing for their selfish reasons. So i decided to listing them. And in this topic, i put some dumb names with replay of the game which they dumbed. If you witnessed with a dumb, please share replay in here. Maybe they ruined your game but with sharing replay of that game, you can save our games (at least mine ;D )

Well if you see your name in list and wanna delete it from list, then say i am sorry, i won't dumb again.

Offline philie

Re: FoS presents: DUMB LIST
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 09:26 PM »
we are already working on a wk module that will detect dumbs in your host using our (well .. still empty) list. if a dumb joins your host, a warning will pop up, something like "warning", or "dumbass detected", so the host can kick the dumb, before he dumbs up.

Offline ANO

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 09:36 PM »
I was playing a warmer when the guy started to dumb like if there ain't no tomorrow. That caused me a lot of rage, anal rage, after some turns I asked him to stop dumbing but he didn't and finally I kicked him!!!

Online Triad

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 09:52 PM »
SAD:DSASA:D:SADSA:DSA:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:55 PM by Triad »

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 10:35 PM »
yu are not so famous to deserve a FoS award for now. We are giving you your moment of celebrity, you should kiss our shoes now.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:38 PM by ANO »

Offline philie

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 10:48 PM »
nah, it wont work like that.
see it like 2 countries: you left your friendly quitter-hunting hippie-land, crossed the boarder and landed right in the middle of this rogue nation full of bloodthirsty anal beasts.
so please dont act so grown up and reasonable here.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:49 PM by philie »

Offline theredi

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 11:21 PM »
really? How childish guys. Very sad :/ Who is the grown up here? Both of you older than me. And please act like that too. Be a good example for people younger than you. If you really look at topic , i tried to stay cool as i can. But you guys reactions... Only thing i see pure insulting that hidden behind fancy words. I hope you will understand how i feel. Dont need wormkit module, add me to list if you think i am dumb. Nominate me Best FoS Hater next awards, i dont care. (tho i dont hate fos. There are cool guys like Alien in it). All i want you guys to understand how i feel.

Well lets consider all possibilites. If that wk is not a lie, nice technology ;D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 12:25 AM »
 :D All fun, however, you need to add this to the DUMB LIST now:

"Re: FoS presents: DUMB LIST"

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 06:55 AM »
Triad, do you have the turkish monobrow?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 07:24 AM »
ANO, Trying to get muted?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 07:28 AM »
No Sir, thx :)

Online Triad

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 07:50 AM »
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:56 PM by Triad »

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 08:18 AM »
FoS has no power anymore, they don't do anything interesting, so boring! Damn I'm dissapointed, gg worst community this year xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Hussar

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 08:23 AM »
OK, add Statik to list as first !! ;D

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 08:39 AM »
but you don't have a replay :<

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win