Forums
May 02, 2024, 03:15 AM

Author Topic: Rules.  (Read 768 times)

Offline avirex

Rules.
« on: November 29, 2010, 07:13 PM »
1st RULE: You do not talk about FoS.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FoS.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FoS, you HAVE to fight.

First Rule of Innovation : “No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.”

Second Rule of Innovation: “No fear! No distractions! The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide!”

Third Rule of Innovation: “I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let’s evolve, let the chips fall where they may.”

Fourth Rule of Innovation: “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.”

Fifth Rule of Innovation: “You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You’re not your f@#!ing khakis.”

Sixth Rule of Innovation: “People do it everyday, they talk to themselves… they see themselves as they’d like to be, they don’t have the courage you have, to just run with it.”

Seventh Rule of Innovation: “Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.”

Eighth Rule of Innovation: “This is your life, and it’s ending one minute at a time.”

bahahah.... anyone know what this is from? :D
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:17 PM by avirex »

Offline Alien

Re: Rules.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 08:31 AM »
First you've gotta know, not fear, know, that someday you're gonna die.

Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Man, I see in FoS the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived.

You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you, never wanted you,
in all probability he hates you. It's not the worst thing that could happen.

If we are God's unwanted children, so be it!

FoS Club ! <3

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 09:48 AM »
If you see someone talking bad things about FoS, dont ask why, pull out your uzi and shot  in the face 30 times, after that ask why was talking bad about Fos and tell to dont repeat.

If you see someone talking good stuff about FoS, just dont do nothing,  it is his/her obligation as human in the earth.

If any FoS member sometime and somehow act as a traitor, not just him in  painfull death, but all his family to eliminate all bad genetic from earth.

If nino the king fart, just smell it till the end, hes back to gym and taking a lot of protein shakes, you might love it. huahauhau
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:29 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline ANO

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 01:30 PM »
auhuah