Forums
May 14, 2024, 08:02 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #11847  (Read 836 times)

Offline SacrificialLamb

[SOLVED] #11847
« on: November 17, 2009, 01:02 AM »
I reported a free win against BancaForte7T, because:

He hosted his pick [Team17] and I beat him.  He continued hosting and we played my pick [Team17] and he (or the game itself) dropped out after 5 minutes.  I then saw him in the channel [AnythingGoes] and told him that I would rehost the game.  He then left the channel, and after waiting 20 minutes, I came to the conclusion that he was not coming back to play my pick.

This free win that he reported [#11847] is the same game.  Apparently he reported a free win against me.

Please delete it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 12:36 PM by SacrificialLamb »

Re: #11847
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 05:29 PM »
banca has been one of our biggest problems when it comes to free wins... but usually its him ditching like in this situation... havent seen him report too many himself, anyway he never responds to any of the free wins hes involved with, ill wait a bit to give him a chance to respond and ill send him a pm... if he ignores or has a bad reason ill delete it

Offline SacrificialLamb

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:21 PM »
Ok  :)  Thank ya

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 07:56 PM »
well im pretty sure banca wont respond, he never does, time to delete his free win

also i dont think it would be a bad idea to void all of the free wins banca is involved in, a free win solution should be coming soon tho

Offline SacrificialLamb

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 08:28 PM »
As I said, I rightfully reported a free win [#11841], then Banca reported one against me for reasons unbeknown to mankind, then  I complained, and after a few days it looks his free win has finally been deleted.

Well, in the meantime! I just saw Banca online and I asked him if we could just play the damn game, which he agreed to... and I won. So I suppose the replay should be attached to the free win I reported [#11841].  Then my complaint should be SOLVED  8)

:-X The goddamn technicality of it all!  Sorry guys I mean sheesh!

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 09:24 PM »
well its cool u guys played the game, you did rightfully report it, i was just saying that banca has given out way to many free wins... i get a pm everytime some1 does, his name pops up the most, hes usually the loser tho