Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:31 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #124940 illegal report  (Read 916 times)

Offline ShaggY

[SOLVED] #124940 illegal report
« on: September 22, 2012, 09:56 PM »
hello dear

game : elite
    i laggout, then my partner lost
my partner is new at elite, he's still learning and need some help to decide his move
 my team hold two worms, against one enemy, that is it

i just want cancel this game
   see ya
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:15 AM by Edward »

Offline franz

Re: #124940 illegal report
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 10:29 PM »
just watched the games, and it looks like your lag out did not change the outcome. napalm killed both worms.

Offline ShaggY

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 11:58 PM »
just watched the games, and it looks like your lag out did not change the outcome. napalm killed both worms.

have the courtesy to imagine that :

if renan don't waste our super sheep and add a ginder at my head

i believe that it would certainly be fairer if cancel this game, my understanding is that it does, as i respect your decision too.

please, feel free to decide this without resentment.

thank you
see ya

« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:16 AM by Edward »

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 12:38 AM »
hmm, I agree it's nice to help your teammate, but part of 2v2 clanner is relying on your partner to do their best as well. unfortunately in this game, the log shows your disconnect registers in the middle of his turn, so he had to decide for himself for a turn, and he chose super sheep.

it's not an ideal situation. I wish we all could have seen how the game plays out if you told your friend to girder, but how it played out still seems valid and napalm was the winning move.

other mods want to weigh in?

Offline ShaggY

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 01:06 AM »
i'm going to post something more to complete my complaint for you and other mod's analise situation, this is last post, then we close this.

i play with renan talking on microphone, a fast comunication
    other thing, i disconnected before CKCcrash round, before 20 seconds start down, so before renan's supersheep round), this is absolute true and i'm able to provide replay is you resquest.

thank you again
 bye bye

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 01:41 PM »
What this thread has to do with TUS rules?

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 11:42 PM »
What this thread has to do with TUS rules?

Edward argues it relates to disconnect rules.

other mods?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 06:58 AM »
The game must stand. The problem Edward is referring to is inner-clan communication problem and it is not CKC's problem. It is certainly bad luck for bOr, but it is not CKC's fault.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.