Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:18 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 128298 - Rachacuca misbehavior  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Maracuya

[SOLVED] 128298 - Rachacuca misbehavior
« on: October 25, 2012, 12:02 AM »
Hey there,

The first thing is that you will see from the replay, it's a classic league shopper game. But this dude called Rachacuca reported is as a HAL game!! And this is his 2nd time doing that to me. (Maybe many times to other players as well?) The first one that he did has been deleted. But you better give him a warning or sth so he hopefully won't do that again.

And the second thing is that we agreed on playing tus. He made his pick with shopper which he won and reported as HAL game. And then he asked me if we can play my pick "tomorrow"!. I said we better finish it now and told him to join me. He said OK and then he left the channel. And that's his 2nd fault.

I think first game should be void and I should get at least 1 free win although I don't care about the free win but this guy should know that what he's done is wrong!

Take care all...

Offline Pleiadian

Re: 128298 - Rachacuca misbehavior
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 12:31 AM »
Shopper isn't HAL, Hysteria and Aerial is.

Offline RaChACuCa

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 05:20 AM »
the'm sorry I did not realize that I had reported wrong ... sorry if you want to go pick her'm in ag odia all .. or if you want to delete tmb may not like stealing! .. and sorry again

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 05:22 AM »
and you report the tel game , for tus lool man

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 05:48 AM »
I changed the scheme to shopper. Is that was you wanted Maracuya?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maracuya

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 11:57 AM »
Well I prefer if you delete it because he left before playing my pick so it will be considered we haven't played.

He seems aware and sorry of his mistake now and that was the point.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 11:59 AM »
You can arrange your pick with him here. If he doesn't respond, we'll delete that game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline RaChACuCa

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 06:15 PM »
please do not just delete the game change for single pls hal, and I already played and maracuya pick him ...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 06:19 PM »
Is this solved then?

Offline Maracuya

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Yes, we played my pick... No need to delete.