Forums
May 02, 2024, 04:25 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #13502  (Read 393 times)

Offline Chicken23

[SOLVED] #13502
« on: December 07, 2009, 01:23 AM »
He reported free win after asking me for 3rd wxw. He missed 3 turns during game and i didnt attack and just collected only my cr8s that fell. He then came back and said thanks for not attacking/collecting his cr8s and begain his turn. He fell and i collected his cr8s after this and he carried on and then say no tus no tus.

Throughout this match and roper he insulted my roping style asking me to rope properly and not 'mode noob'.

I'll copy and paste the comments i made in my wxw report vs him here aswell.

Offline Chicken23

Re: #13502
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 01:24 AM »
he says hes gonna report a free win vs me cus i reported this wxw when we agreed to do it for third..
Here is him asking me for wxw for 3rd

[Chicken23CKC] i find diego from swat now
[Chicken23CKC] ggs
[WM`Banca7T`FsR] bad man and u mode noob= GG
[WM`Banca7T`FsR] usahusa
[WM`Banca7T`FsR] cmon wxw man
[WM`Banca7T`FsR] easy map
[Chicken23CKC] what mode
[Chicken23CKC] ??
[WM`Banca7T`FsR] mode noob
[Chicken23CKC] mode noob?
[WM`Banca7T`FsR] cmon cmon

Got some logs of what he was typing in ag saying about his problem. Although in the game you will see i didnt attack and just collected my cr8s when he missed 3 turns. He then fell on his turn back. He also was insulting my rope style during wxw and roper..

[18:13:27] <- [WM`Banca`FsR] mano se voce reportar o wxw eu vou reportar vitoria livre eu uso lentes de contato e tive problemas aqui pois minha lente venceu o prazo de validade e esta muito ruim saindo fora do lugar
[18:13:30] <- [WM`Banca`FsR] ops
[18:13:30] <- [WM`Banca`FsR] sry
[18:13:33] [worms] !fly shopper
[18:13:38] [worms] !host fly shopper
[18:13:38] <- [WM`Banca`FsR] bro if you report the wxw I will report I use Win FREE contact lenses and had problems here because my lens beat the expiry date and this very bad coming out of place

Re: #13502
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 06:56 AM »
yeah banca has kinda been a problem when it comes to free wins

was the third game put tus had problems, I wear contact lenses TWO IN ONE EYE put won the validity and getting out of this place during the game and the player had problems chicken did not understand then why I am reporting victory free by the lack comprehension of the chicken23 as he won two games and was the third; thAnks

bad contact lenses? its your fault for agreeing to tus with them

ive had to delete his free wins before, and he has plenty that hes gotten away with, im going to delete this and i really think we need to set up a warning system or something with free wins, or get rid of them completely
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 07:01 AM by WookA »