Forums
May 03, 2024, 07:16 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #14542  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Chicken23

[SOLVED] #14542
« on: December 30, 2009, 12:30 AM »
Bng tus rules say

"- It is not allowed to repeat the same shot after you hit the opponent, until you hit again with different shot (at least). The penalty for hitting your opponent twice in a row with same shot is a Grenade or Bazooka to and from yourself in an attempt to cause the same damage you previously inflicted."

Nenad beat me by using the same 3sec shot over and over.. The map was lame with barely any hides and he repeated me atleast 3 or 4 times before i moved out of my hide.

In fairness he won, and normally i wouldnt care about losing but it just f@#!ed me off that he said he wouldnt try other shots because he sucked at them. "have you seen me try lg" and didnt even use any zooks etc..

Im just on tilt, and annoyed i lost by getting owned by repeating 3secs..i did miss alot of easy shots and should of won... but he still repeated 3sec and ignored the rule i quoted.

Re: #14542
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 06:44 AM »
ill talk to you on msn about this tom

skifreak

Offline Madden

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 12:29 PM »
And after you've done that will you give a public judgement?

Btw, I thought only poker players used the word "tilt" :o
[NAiL`bOr] if u see me
[NAiL`bOr] ur gonna think im f@#!in weird man

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 03:23 PM »
Easy to get tilted on Worms indeed, losing a rr by 1 sec and then playing a roper after= easy to be on tilt  :D But I`m glad you took this up Chicken, since there are more examples of people not following this rule ;p Chicken played a final vs a Russian called Shadow in a bng tournament in the Olympics, and he did the same thing, repeating 3 secs and throwing 4 secs full power again and again. The worst thing was, that the host of the tournament, Dead, clearly did not know the rules well enough, as he did nothing to make Shadow get a penalty, and he was infavour of a ridicolous claim from Shadow that Chicken was darksiding  ???

Edit: my point is, maybe this rule(s) should be marked clearer in the FAQ ;P
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:26 PM by Crazy »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 03:30 PM »
Well to be honest, we don't know how this rule got there. Maybe 1 year ago where there was a BnG discussion? I don't know. But I think we should remove this rule, this is a rule for 'style BnG'  not this one I guess.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 03:47 PM »

HAHA, me too xDD

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 07:29 PM »
Chicken played a final vs a Russian called Shadow in a bng tournament in the Olympics, and he did the same thing, repeating 3 secs and throwing 4 secs full power again and again.

Erm... what do WO rules have to do with this complaint?  ???

The worst thing was, that the host of the tournament, Dead, clearly did not know the rules well enough, as he did nothing to make Shadow get a penalty, ...

TUS rules are not WO rules...

Whoever did it, putting those lines in BnG rules was a mistake, repeating shots is considered cheap among certain percent of bng players but it was never ilegal. (forget that styleBNG that was played in WO).

my point is, maybe this rule(s) should be marked clearer in the FAQ ;P

No, it should be completely removed.

As far a this complaint is concerned, I'll leave it to MI as the highest authority here. ( ;))

Pinball machines use it, too!
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 08:24 PM »
Well to be honest, we don't know how this rule got there. Maybe 1 year ago where there was a BnG discussion? I don't know. But I think we should remove this rule, this is a rule for 'style BnG'  not this one I guess.

basically what i was gonna tell chicken on msn

it says i wrote it but the original rules i posted were changed completely :P

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 09:03 PM »

HAHA, me too xDD

Pinball machines use it, too!

No idea what you guys are talking about. xD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Camper

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 09:51 PM »
We are talking about to get TILT xDDD

When u explode in a game xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 11:17 AM »
*Deleted the rule.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 01:49 AM »
thats, fine i can accept this delete. But do delete the rule.

Once i can regain hosting abilities i can avoid much situations..

I think someone needs to define darksiding aswell, as Crazy said i had problems with people calling a hide darksiding when it clearly wasnt lol.

Darksiding is being in a hide where you can't hit your opponent and therefore your wasting turns..
If there is a tiny hole and u are able to bounce a grenade out of it and still hit your opponent your not darksiding. Its when you no longer are able to do damage to an enemy that its darksiding... It'll be quiet useful to define this in rules and have a scheme with unlimited teleports so you can combat such lame players who only know 1 type of shot and repeat it.. Just like how you'd combat notching. You move to where they cant hit you but you still can zook or bank grenades.