Forums
May 27, 2024, 05:42 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 21802 The Hargen Crew Reported a fake game.  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] 21802 The Hargen Crew Reported a fake game.
« on: March 21, 2010, 05:07 PM »

The game ended up in a draw. There are no rules about what to do in a draw. But i didn't feel like playing another game vs him. A draw means noone won. But the game has been played. THere were no lagouts or so. Wich means that as far as i could understand from reading the rules. We don't have to play another game (Since we agreed on bo1 before the game).

He reported a draw because i didn't want to play another game. But i didn't find anything about this in the rules and since it was a draw it should be ok to simply drop it. Since i wanetd bo1 because i didn't want to play more games at that point.

Could someone delete the game please ? Thanks.

Re: 21802 The Hargen Crew Reported a fake game.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 05:24 PM »
maybe we should add something about draws to the rules, draws should be rematched or void, usually people can be mature enough to handle one with no problems  :-X

im gonna leave this for now to see what other mods/hargen have to say since this is a new kind of complaint

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 05:28 PM »
maybe we should add something about draws to the rules, draws should be rematched or void, usually people can be mature enough to handle one with no problems  :-X

im gonna leave this for now to see what other mods/hargen have to say since this is a new kind of complaint

Well from waht i could understand from the rules. Games should be replayed if someone laggout before finishing it. But if the game is compleated, but draw. The game has been finished and i should be free to work on my wfw map instead of bothering playing vs him again.

Offline zoky

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 08:16 PM »
in my oppinion,if they have agreee to play TNL bo1,2,3,5...
game need be finished...
u cant saay after draw,i dont wana play any more

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 03:52 PM »
in my oppinion,if they have agreee to play TNL bo1,2,3,5...
game need be finished...
u cant saay after draw,i dont wana play any more

" •If a player lags out and is not seen online 10 minutes later, then the game is taken care of by the following rules:
■If it was the first game, then the game should not be reported, rather played at another time.
■If it was the second game and the loser of the first game was seemingly losing the second game too, it can be reported. At any other occasion the moderators will decide about the outcome of the game, after it is posted to the forum's League Complaints section.
"

First of all. TheHargen Crew should have made a complaint topic if i after 10 minutes didn't want to play the game. Second of all TheHargenCrew uploaded a fakereplay as a win when it was a draw, he should have after moderators told him, checked the " free win box " As the rules of tus clearly state that
''•Loading up a fake replay is obviously forbidden. Getting caught with this results in banning. "
And he has allready uploaded fake replays and fake wins here (Hence hei s warned ) ANd at NNNL site. I can't stand his attitude wich was the reason i didn't want to continue the game.  I think that the best sollution would be to void the game. And the tus rules needs to be expanded.

Offline zoky

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 04:44 PM »
"I can't stand his attitude wich was the reason i didn't want to continue the game.  I think that the best sollution would be to void the game. And the tus rules needs to be expanded."

his attidute??????????
U have accept to play tnl vs him,so play.after draw u said,i dont wana play lol?
u talk about his attiudte..
plz look ur game vs him,when U use ur "tactic",and insult him very bad.he didnt say.."i dont wana play any more"

he has finish his game,and that`s fair

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 05:07 PM »
zoky, no offence, but who the f@#! are you? You're being sooo wrong in every single complain thread you randomly decide to post in,
you're not a mod, so drop the fancy act, eh? I don't think that your subjective opinion is needed here.

Offline zoky

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 05:18 PM »
1st..this is forum,and every1 can write
2nd..who the f@#! r u to critzie me?
3rd..dt here write about some rules,and he has broke rule in their last game,but ther e he didnt care for that rules.

he has accept game with hargen-crew(and he has knew his attidute).after game he said.i will not play with him coz of his attidue lol.
then why he start play with him,if he dont like him?

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 05:26 PM »
Zoky has a fair point, just its a little hard to understand.

He's saying that DT knew what THCs attitude was like before the game, and so using that as an excuse to not rm the draw is not valid.

+1 zoky

Also I just saw DT telling Zoky about this in AG, he told him to post here Van
worm and learn

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 05:38 PM »
Zoky has a fair point, just its a little hard to understand.

He's saying that DT knew what THCs attitude was like before the game, and so using that as an excuse to not rm the draw is not valid.

+1 zoky

Also I just saw DT telling Zoky about this in AG, he told him to post here Van

Well  THC should have at the very least made a complain thread first. He doesnj't seme to concerned with staying on this site since he submitted another free non win complaint despite having a warning allready.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 05:43 PM »
1. yup, but knowing that somethings is possible to do, doesn't mean it should be done, right?
2. Simply a guy who finds your helpless posts annoying, grins and bears with it, but, well, that couldn't take forever.
3. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending dt (lol), I wasn't speaking of this particular complaint, but in general, although you're wrong in here too, because this thread is about draws and what tus should do with them in the future, not the attitude itself.

If you want to continue the discussion, PM me, I'm done here.

edit: @NAiL, yeah I agree, if he was provoking him then it makes the matter quite different (but still check out his earlier posts in complaint forums),
although his personal feelings should have nothing to do with this complaint. It's not hard to ignore dt, 99% of worms community does it 8)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 05:46 PM by van »

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 08:23 PM »
1. yup, but knowing that somethings is possible to do, doesn't mean it should be done, right?
2. Simply a guy who finds your helpless posts annoying, grins and bears with it, but, well, that couldn't take forever.
3. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending dt (lol), I wasn't speaking of this particular complaint, but in general, although you're wrong in here too, because this thread is about draws and what tus should do with them in the future, not the attitude itself.

If you want to continue the discussion, PM me, I'm done here.

edit: @NAiL, yeah I agree, if he was provoking him then it makes the matter quite different (but still check out his earlier posts in complaint forums),
although his personal feelings should have nothing to do with this complaint. It's not hard to ignore dt, 99% of worms community does it 8)

O really ? I bet the 99 percent of the community lurks in irc all day. not that it matters. This is a case of a person taking a win he enver had just because i didn't want to finish a game that has allready been finished. He got banned from NNNL for having 3 accounts there and playing in the leauge with all 3. Quitting and taking win when he clearly didn't have any right to claim free win. And he is permanently banned from NNNL: He allready has a warning here for  taking a free win he didn't deserve. He can't just take a draw game as a win. We agreed to play 1 bo1 TNL game. wich we did. Nobody woN..

He clearly doesn't seem to worried about his future on this si asked him why he took free win but he didn't answer and hasn't said anything here. Alot of players hate him. If he was concerned about his status on this site he would'nr take a free win for a draw.( http://nnnclan.freeforums.org/ban-notification-t591.html ). He allready has a warning here for  taking a free win he didn't deserve after just a few weeks registrated. He can't just take a draw game as a win. We agreed to play 1 bo1 TNL game. wich we did. Nobody won.

He clearly doesn't seem to worried about his future on this site as asked him why he took free win but he didn't answer and hasn't said anything here. Alot of players hate him. If he was concerned about his status on this site he would'nt take a free win for a draw without asking the mod. I don't care about wether or not Hargen gets banned here. I want the game voided and i would like this site to have some rule for draw. From what i could understand the rules said
You can get banned for submitting fake replays
If a game drops and it was first game or no further rounds/games to play. The game may be rematched or voided Unless someone has a clear advantage were the game is replayed with handicap or someone is givven the win.

Hargen crew submitted a draw as a win instead of trying to fill for free win, and he once again took a win were he didn't have any winning advantage. Since the game was OVER. A simmulair situation occured in xtc were a game dropped early without any advantages. There the mods decided to etheir have us replaying the game or else the game would be forgotten.

I think that in a future draw

The game has been finished. Unless it was a cup game or otherwise important games or if they were playing bo3/more rounds. The game can be etheir voided or replayed. If one of the player laggs out before the game is finished that means the game did not finish. But on the other hand incase a draw happends that mean the game did finish with no winner. Etheir the game should be voided or there should be a special option for rewarding draw games were the points that were up for grabs that game are subtracted from the players divided by 2 and both player got the same points(Punishing players with more points.)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 09:22 PM by Rok »

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 01:49 AM »
please dont turn this into another flame thread

can another mod post please?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 07:44 AM »
Game deleted cause it was draw.

You guys can continue the game, then the winner reports with the final result.

*Locked.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.