Forums
June 08, 2024, 07:04 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Crash aliasing and faking losses  (Read 1620 times)

[SOLVED] Crash aliasing and faking losses
« on: March 20, 2010, 02:59 AM »
21615 and 21616 vs darkmaul

I didnt play these games.

People who play me know I never say anything about it "not being my day", and I never say o0. Ive also never claimed to have been aliased before, why would I start now?
+ I never swear in tus games, I try not to swear at all on wa nowdays!

Also take a look at the flag of my team and compare it with another of my games.
There is an obvious difference between the two, you can see that the colour has been distorted and there is also pixelation from where it has been copy and pasted from a screenshot.

It would seem that this is Crash's doing considering the recent troubles we've had around tus. I hope theres a way you can check the IP address or something to see that im not lying, why would I bother lying honestly...

Either way take a look at the obvious differences in the flags, the chat, and take my word for it, I didnt play these games so please void them!

Here lol, look closely and you'll see the colours of the flag are darker and there is some distortion. Also note that the black fellow on the right has redder lips and a darker nose than my orignal grave! Nice try Crash xD

aye man 2pac would spit on his own foot if he knew his polish fans were trying to play a cat like NAiL for a bitch, you'll know that man
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 06:33 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Ray

Re: Crash aliasing and faking losses
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:58 AM »
The only way we can find out the IP is if this "aliasNAiL" hosted his pick, and Darkmaul happens to have log from a snooper or the lobby log contains the IP he joined, which unfortunately has a very little possibility.

Anyway, if we happen to find out for sure who this was, I would say ban him for life + delete every single award he ever had in challenges, cups, everything. That would be a nice punishment :D

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 09:12 AM »
what??i have nothing better to do just alias ur stupid ur nickname? never
so don't say i faked you

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 03:49 PM »
nail has some decent evidence on this, those graves are definitley a little different

please be a little patient, this is something mods need to discuss before coming to a decision

any useless posts will be deleted

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 05:14 PM »
@NAiL you shouldn't say about the images like this on the forums, simply because you are telling the faker how to do it better next time. pm the mod such thing next time.

I checked the replays and didn't even have to compare the flags. They are definitely fake and cheap-try ones.

Thread won't be closed for mods to discuss other levels of this complain.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 11:09 AM »
I trust u nail, just because crash isnt of of these fair players, and flags are obviously different

Offline SPW

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 12:27 PM »
I believe u Nail, thats not the point. But we need a 100% proof, before MOD do something against Crash.