Forums
May 18, 2024, 07:34 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 27776  (Read 883 times)

Offline TheKomodo

[SOLVED] 27776
« on: May 21, 2010, 04:13 PM »
This was the 1st or 2nd game I played for TuS, the guy has waited like god knows how long to report, i've played another 18-20 games in the amount of time it's taken him to report, he has actually LOST points for reporting late as I lost more elite before he reported.

I don't want match voided, maybe you could give him correct points or something?

But seriously, why can't people report right after they win a game, don't people realise if they wait too long it can be voided?

Also, I lost a T17 to Spaazi which he hasn't reported, what should I do about that? I have the replay.

Can't we report a loss as well as a win? So you don't have to wait on people?

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: 27776
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 04:28 PM »
Just tell us the game ID which this one must go before.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 08:07 PM »
Just tell us the game ID which this one must go before.

As in game 27776? Or the game with Spaazi?

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 04:41 AM »
Game with spaazi.

We usually do not change game order if it is in advantage of the late-reporter. Sort of a penalty. (I thought you lost more points than supposed to)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 08:12 AM »
I haven't even played a T17 yet so I have the default rating, so it would'nt matter when it was reported as it's the 1st, as long as I don't play another in the meantime... I just wanna get it out the way lol

Offline Crazy

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 12:03 AM »
You`re a fair player Komo, not many players insists on reporting a loss :-[

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 01:25 AM »
You`re a fair player Komo, not many players insists on reporting a loss :-[

What's the point in challenging yourself to get better at schemes when you are not prepared to accept your mistakes and learn from them?

Plus, it was a game with a good friend, it was fun, the fun is more important than some silly points lol, honesty brings much reward :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 03:20 AM »
komo wants to be president one day... he does not want any lie on record... even if its a silly internet game... i know im voting for him! :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 03:26 AM »
komo wants to be president one day... he does not want any lie on record... even if its a silly internet game... i know im voting for him! :D

Lol Jeff, I just don't want people thinking I am better than what I really am lol.