Forums
May 11, 2024, 07:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #34154 COW! NO SKIP!  (Read 2308 times)

Offline BaNdIT

[SOLVED] #34154 COW! NO SKIP!
« on: July 16, 2010, 06:42 AM »
What is this?
This is called a player? Really?
The guy does not ignore the cow same rule is afk? noob then who is?
think win a game without rules is right?
This guy "Ray" was a cow.

Offline Ray

Re: #34154 COW! NO SKIP!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 07:00 AM »
Hey.

The situation we are talking about is the game's second turn. He blocked me (which is no problem, it's allowed), I was trying to get myself out and I accidentally hit F7 and drilled him. You can see I stopped for like a second there, if you want to know, I sneezed.

It was an accident, I didn't want to do it. Other than that, it was totally irrelevant if we take the game's final outcome into consideration, no worm at the end would have been alive with that 15HP, he didn't pile up his worms, didn't get attacked after losing his hide...

Not to mention that he got an extra crate this way.

Offline BaNdIT

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 05:26 AM »

Offline SPW

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 09:09 AM »
I always make a difference about cow and cow. In that case, I just would say "keep playing, no problem", coz he did 15 hp dmg, but u had +1 Crate in next turn and ur blocking worm was anyway on turn next.

I also would say, that this cow was on purpose. It looks like at least.

But for a complain not worth really. IF you complain, then stop playing immediately after his next turn (if he aint agree) and dont play it till the end. Now it looks like "I complain when I'm lose, muahahaha").  ;)

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 10:31 AM »
Thanks, thanks for saying it was on purpose, I'm really that kind of a guy, as you know me, always trying to find a way to break the rules and shit...

I sneezed ffs! I turned back and missed F8.

Offline SPW

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 03:45 PM »
I believe you, Ray. I just wrote: "It looks like ..."

No offense dude :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 05:00 PM »
No hard feelings. ;)

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 02:23 AM »
Thanks, thanks for saying it was on purpose, I'm really that kind of a guy, as you know me, always trying to find a way to break the rules and shit...

I sneezed ffs! I turned back and missed F8.

right... sure you did. Why was your hand anywhere near F7? Rope was already selected and you hadnt been pressing F8 to re select it, so why would you do it after "sneezing"?

You then did a zook glitch on your next turn, thats another cow right? This drop also caused him to fall down a hole that he wouldnt have done with a normal drop, doing more damage.

Your attitude in this game stank. Why didnt you say anything after you cowed? You didnt say anything after the cow yet you made the effort to call him an "asshole" for blocking you, and say "nice sportsmanship" when you just cowed twice. You also said "LMAO" when he fell... why? You wouldnt act this way with more experienced players, why do you feel you can treat lesser known players like shit?

This isnt the first time ive seen you have a shitty attitude in a league game either, it happens all the time with you.
I suggest you stop playing leagues if this is the way you choose to behave, especially given your "position" in the community. You should be setting a good example, not acting like a f@#!ing prick.

How can you dare to question his sportsmanship and insult him when you act like this... the game and chat speaks for itself.
worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 08:05 AM »
You really gave me a huge tongue-lashing here.

Listen, the f@#! cares? Seriously. Tell the moderators to delete the game then or whatever, I really don't care.

Every time I play in this league, it's always the same f@#!ing pattern - opponent is either a lot better than me, but still has a lot less points then me and easily beats the shit out of me and gets many points.

Or the opponent is less experienced, picks Hysteria (surprisingly) and beats me with luck. Or Team17, in which scheme I suck, but the opponent still can get more than 50 points if he gets a Patsy.

Then I can maybe win back 25 points, 1-1 and I lost 25. Is there a point to this?

Yea, there would be, if the people I played with were good to play with, but 95% of the cases, it's like this:

"nah gg u nub fu nah nah"

I get annoyed, I get pissed, I get angry. Is there a point to this at all?

And I don't give a f@#! if you believe me or not. Oh wait... sorry, I will buy a webcam and record myself playing, in case similar situation comes up, I can have evidence to defend my dignity in front of this almighty worms community!

Offline CMV

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 08:40 AM »
Exactly what do you consider "luck" in hysteria? Sure, maybe the placement, but if even just one of your worms survive the first turn, you can win the game, it's pure skill from then on. How about bringing back manual placement from the first seasons?
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 09:06 AM »
Maybe I should rephrase that...

I do believe there is a huge luck factor when it comes to Hysteria, basically because people just play on random maps, on which there is no need of skills, one can simply repeat every single petrol shot from a good spot (which spot might be the only good one on the entire map) and with that cheap gameplay, win.

And it doesn't matter if the player masters some skills with the grenade or pterol bomb or bazooka, they can still win. That is basically what bugs me mostly about that scheme.

And manual placement makes Hysteria like Fort, it's no good either.

[/offtopic]

Offline CMV

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 01:08 PM »
[offtopic]
Go darksiding, then. Or teleport away, for God's sake.
[/offtopic]
SÜN
SÜN
SÜÜÜN

Offline BaNdIT

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 02:12 PM »
The guy does cow and still has the courage to say that it was an accident! Makes bug with zuuka not know that this guy plays TUS.
Looking for games honest is not easy playing a player without character.

CYA.

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 03:02 PM »
at least you admit you have a terrible attitude... your last few posts only go further in demonstrating that. What the hell does your "pattern" have to do with the game at hand, you acted like a complete prick for NO REASON AT ALL and you do it all the time.

Why didnt you say anything after you cowed...? Renato hadn't provoked you in any way, and then you laugh when he falls and question his sportsmanship when its YOU who is the bad sportsman. This isnt a matter of "getting angry", or "getting pissed", this is just PLAIN RUDE. I wouldnt have said anything if you'd said something after you cowed, but you didnt say shit... then you say "LMAO" when he fell. I hate this sort of attitude and i'll point it out whether you or anyone else cares or not. If you dont care, great, but dont lie please, if you didnt care then you wouldnt have a bad attitude in the first place.

I wouldnt have said anything had you just admitted to acting like a little bitch and apologised... but you come here acting all smug about it and post a load of COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT CRAP in order to try and justify your lame behavior. I wouldnt have said anything if this was just a one off, but ive watched loads of your tus games and I see you acting like an asshole all the time.

If that worm had stayed blocked you would be piled and Renato could have very easily won the game. You say it was an accident... THEN WHY DID YOU COW AGAIN ON THE VERY NEXT TURN?!

Learn how to handle your emotions or stop playing league games, grow up.
worm and learn

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 03:24 PM »
+ Ray I dont wanna lecture you, and I respect that you admitted thats just how you are, you get angry and stuff. But your a nice enough guy on the forums, I just dont get why you cant be cool in all of your games!
worm and learn