Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:36 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #36475  (Read 656 times)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] #36475
« on: August 19, 2010, 08:58 PM »
Hyst vs Blitzkrieg. 3rd game, i was leading 2-0 and he was obviously frustrated as he reported this game as a win. Watch the replay, i had 1 worm he had 2 worms left, game far from over, as i could easily tele down left for his 30 worm (under his 11 worm) and had worm advantage and make it a 1 vs 1 . he dropped, or wormnet dropped im not sure, i was in ag the whole time with my snoop tho. Pls void this. Ill attach my replay. * 2010-08-19 20.28.40 [Online] Blitzkrieg, @prostars`Uber.WAgame (48.07 kB - downloaded 25 times.)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Re: #36475
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 10:30 AM »
I think the game should be replayed with handicaps.
Yes, you had worm advantage, but teleport to the location you mentioned does come with risks of getting hit.
Please let me know when this game is played.
If Blitzkrieg refuses and doesn't reply, then the game will be void.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 11:05 AM »
well i pm'ed him in ag many times, with no reply... I have no problem with rm it, but i promise u he wont rm it as long as he see that it still is counted a win. His english is limited so i doubt he understand what u even wrote here D1.. :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Lo0ser

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 11:14 AM »
Ohh sorry... I I thought that you were crashed and I have reported my victory, than i didn't see ur message on ag cuz u wasn't in ag for 4-5 min. and I'm join in another game.
Anyway, if mod decides that we need replayed the game..ok.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 02:48 PM »
I wrote "??" to ur snooper about 30 sec after the game dropped.. :)

But yes, lets rm it. Then please delete this game mods.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 02:52 PM »
Rematch the game please.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.