Forums
May 06, 2024, 08:36 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #36643  (Read 1939 times)

Offline TheKomodo

[SOLVED] #36643
« on: August 21, 2010, 05:15 PM »
Please void this game.

We picked BnG, about 5 minutes into it doH surrendered, I don't want to report it because we didn't win it, I don't want to clan if I can't even play my pick, so seeing as they surrendered, and we are not reporting, its only fair to void both games.

Thanks.

Re: #36643
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 05:47 PM »
u won the bng, so u didnt want to play our pik.. then we reported that's easy man

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 05:49 PM »
I will quote myself from the other thread:

"We did not report BnG, and you say we have no respect for your Elite?

You didn't even finish the BnG, I do NOT play for free wins, I play for fun, I will not play your pick or report ours because we didn't earn the points, and neither did you, so both games should be void.

Don't ask for clanners if you can't play them, end of story."

Oh, and we didn't win, both you and Zippo surrendered.

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 06:00 PM »
Komo, please attach the replay of bng here.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 06:04 PM »
Here is the replay as requested.

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 06:06 PM »
Thx. Can't watch replays atm, so I'll deal with it tomorrow if someone else doesn't before me.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 06:07 PM »
Ok, thank you :)

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 06:11 PM »
komo it's clanner anyway u were leading a lot and u had this game, so no sense to continue, then out elite and u played clanner mm just after bng...

Offline darKz

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 06:16 PM »
Change attitude and maybe someone's gonna play with you Crash. Seriously, surrendering is just lame.. ::)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline lalo

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 06:18 PM »
Komo, he wants us to report that bng for a very simple reason. They gained 50 points for an elite that was never played, on the other hand we would gain 34 points for the bng. They'd still gain 16 points, how convenient.
I thought Crash disliked free wins, he posted that a lot of times; I wonder why this sort of retard is still allowed to play here, he's been always cheap, trying to get ride of loses like in the roper tourney against Daina, I'm sure he just disconnected his modem/router.
In leagues like LW, CBC, FB he'd be banned already.

Crash seriously grow up kid.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 06:18 PM »
Crash, I don't find clanners to play for 2 minutes and have my opponents surrender, what is the point in that? I play to ENJOY clanners, not for points like you and Zippo, I don't try every trick in the book to get obvious defeats avoided, I don't report games I didn't even play let alone win.

You agreed to our BnG, you didn't play it, we didn't play your Elite because you didn't play our BnG, regardless of who was winning it is of the utmost disrespect you surrender in our face like that just because YOU, not Zippo, doesn't like BnG, so seeing as we didn't report, because we are good sport, why should that give you reason to report yours?

The fact we never reported ours cancels out the whole clanner in the 1st place, if we had reported it, then maybe you would have a leg to stand on.

Offline SPW

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 07:57 PM »
In leagues like LW, CBC, FB he'd be banned already.

If I'd be a Mod here, crash and zippo would be banned. Not since today, even before there were reasons enough to do it. They pissing off whole community and nothing happens. I really cant believe they still can play day by day.

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 08:26 PM »
fb tus xtc those all leagues sucked, this is the pwn comunity here TUS.
what's the problem? we didn't had fun in that bng after your lame shots dude, so we surrender to do our elite asap..
im not banned cus i did a lot for this page, and u spw and other dudes only talk talk and dont do nothing..
just after bng without telling me anything u arranged clanner with mm - disrespect for our pick

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 08:57 PM »
im not banned cus i did a lot for this page

Like what?
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 09:01 PM »
aff.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.