Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:28 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #40531 tactically cowing  (Read 1655 times)

Offline DENnis

[SOLVED] #40531 tactically cowing
« on: October 05, 2010, 04:35 PM »
Hello guys,

I think this is quite unfair: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-40531/

At about 23:00 he tactically cowed so that he wont lose in the next turn.

Best Regards

DENnis ;)

Offline Random00

Re: #40531 tactically cowing
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 05:26 PM »
Hey,
I think this should have more consequences then just deleting this game, which should of course be done.
Not that he just cows on purpose to avoid losing instantly; he also doesn't go back to his position to recreate the situation before he was teleporting. This kind of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated in anyway and I hope the mods agree with me ;d

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 05:27 PM »
I'm really sorry... it was stupid i lost....... delete this game and DENnis go report your won.

I want really apologize you DENnis :( It was v idiotic. sry i was mad.... :(

I was angry all day and it was "finish" -_- sry :(

I will try not lose self-control. :((

fistly - i was lately for bus to school -_- and bad mark from Polish test -_-
seconly i lost my wallet [i found it in school secretariat but WITHOUT any money] -_-

I thaoun i will feel better when i will play worms and forgot about bad day but was only worse......

really sorry..... :(

« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 05:36 PM by Chelsea »

Offline DENnis

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 05:43 PM »
Thank you that you say sorry, now it is ok for me if the game just will be deleted.

It is ok for me to lose because I love fun games, they just have to be fair :)

I know that, everybody is out of control sometimes, but u said srry so I'll play with u again (=

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 05:59 PM »
Game deleted. DENnis, you can and should report this as your win.

Consider yourself warned, Chelsea. We'll discuss whether this needs to be penalized in some way, however I'm glad you apologized.

I attached the game replay.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:01 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 06:40 PM »
he had a bad day, he said he was sorry, and dennis accepts.. u guys would really warn the poor man? he f@#!ing miss the boss, failed his test, and lost all his money.. u wanna warn him? jeez.. talk about kicking a man while hes down

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 07:00 PM »
his money..

It was money fot pay a bills........

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 07:17 PM »
Ye Avi, ur right. But its chelsea, he did lame things before and I even dont believe his bad luck story at all. For me it sounds like a bad excuse. But well, we cant proof it, so just delete the game and let it be.

Guess he had his lesson, at least I hope. ;)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 07:22 PM »
DENnis must report the game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 07:41 PM »
+1 for Chelsea for taking responsibility and apologising :)

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 09:42 PM »
u were angry or hungry cos someone stole the money from your wallet and you couldnot buy you pop corn for college interval? :D

edit: ae
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:48 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 10:22 PM »
Ye Avi, ur right. But its chelsea, he did lame things before and I even dont believe his bad luck story at all. For me it sounds like a bad excuse. But well, we cant proof it, so just delete the game and let it be.

Guess he had his lesson, at least I hope. ;)

oooo, sorry.. i did not know chelsea has a bad reputation?? i never head of him doing anything lame...    but, like komo said, he did man up!! he said sorry, and agrees dennis deserves the win... so lets bygones be bygones babe! <3

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2010, 01:43 PM »
my bad reputation started when i away from RaW [a lot's of - from Tade and Zoky] and when i wanted do private cup but a lots' of ppl wanted to do this public..... [finally i did it public but all gave me -'s]

Today i have good day xD good marks from History and Menagment xD and my parents pay a bills.....

SORRY DENnis agin ;*

Offline SPW

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 02:29 PM »
Chelsea, just be correct, dont put other players in front of your own face, thats not the problem of zoky or tade. Sure they "special" too, but your image is doing bad things by urself. I remember these days when I met you for your first games at worms. It was some FTM-Tourneys at FnI-Site, Do you remember me too? You didnt change ur attitude a lot, but your definatly on the right way to become better. Keep going that way, but stop making some bad excuses like you did in your last posts, that wont help you much.

Chelsea, I dont give up and I'm sure, you will be a nice fair sportman someday. Youre not lost yet. Peace! :)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2010, 03:56 PM »
- for chelsea, for being a Chelsea fan! xDD

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3