Forums
May 21, 2024, 05:54 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 52208  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Devilage

[SOLVED] 52208
« on: January 18, 2011, 07:18 AM »
We never finished the game, i said that i had to go when we were winning couldnt finish the game he reported coz we took another clanner, but they never won teh game.

Smoking proud.

Offline franz

Re: 52208
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 04:23 PM »
Devilage, imagine being on their side.

You started messing around, not taking the game serious, then say you gtg without apologizing or anything?  You shouldn't quit the game anytime you want and expect everything to be ok. Try to be more respectful please.

The game stands and you have a week to rematch.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 06:56 PM »
Yeah I know I didn't took it so serious, and ok.

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 08:07 PM »
Rematch with handicaps since cD had the advantage.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 02:21 AM »
we were winning when i said i had to go.

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 07:01 AM »
You just can't leave the game whenever you want. Given that you're a known-player in this community, it makes it even worse.
Rematch with handicaps.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 05:24 PM »
So if I have to go I can't go? I gotta stay coz I'am a kwown player? or what just give the game as won? I don't think so MI by the years I've been playing clanners when some1 have to go and the game it's even we jsut play on some momment else, it was first pick man and we were like even.

He just reported coz he saw us clanning another clan, so u support fake reports? when he came to dC's host he said some shit liek I can't believe and stuff I told him wait this clanner and I'll message u and he just came and reported coz what? coz we played another clan before them, That's not a good excuse.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 05:26 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline nino

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 06:26 PM »
Lets not make a big deal of what happened, dev if u feel like playing as MI said just do it m8, if u feel it is not necessary, lets just nevermind cD gets the win, np.

:)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 07:02 PM »
Ok :) I'll ask shy.

Smoking proud.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 07:15 PM »
Lets not make a big deal of what happened, dev if u feel like playing as MI said just do it m8, if u feel it is not necessary, lets just nevermind cD gets the win, np.

:)

Haha Nino, you're so fake.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline nino

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 07:19 PM »
why that johnny? i just dont want see troubles.

are u saying this cos i reported the freewin against u @ TEL?

There were an agreement we did, and at the time to play u came saying no cos were drunk puto!

@ dev, ok, ask shygay and lets see what he says, lol rhimed.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 07:25 PM »
why that johnny? i just dont want see troubles.

are u saying this cos i reported the freewin against u @ TEL?

There were an agreement we did, and at the time to play u came saying no cos were drunk puto!

@ dev, ok, ask shygay and lets see what he says, lol rhimed.

Thats exactly why. Your fake.

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 07:32 PM »
johnny, maybe u didnot undestand whats going on here, iam telling to dev to pay it as MI said cos if it is a league and has rules must done.

and dev had to go, but is it not cD problems that he had to go, then thats why they reported, cos they made an "agreement" to play the game, if dev leave this, he will pay the price for this, like u did when i reported the free win.

be a man f@#!er and dont mess up with the bottle of beer again b4 make some agreement with someone , imagine u selling ur white butt for some beers and then after drunk u close ur ass for the own of it? hauhaua u gotta pay xDD
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 07:39 PM by nino »

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2011, 07:39 PM »
johnny, maybe u didnot undestood whats going on here, iam telling to dev to pay it as MI said cos if it is a league and has rules must done.

and dev had to go, but is it not cD problems that he had to go, then thats why they reported, cos they made and "agreement" to play the game, if dev leave this, he will pay the price for this, like u did when i reported the free win.

be a man f@#!er and dont mess up with the bottle of beer again b4 make some agreement with someone , imagine u selling ur white butt for some beers and then after drunk u close ur ass for the own of it? hauhaua u gotta pay xDD

Haha just don't pretend to be some great guy with great sportsmanship when you go around reporting free wins.

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 08:01 PM »
lmfao johnny, that was the 1st freewin i reported in my life,well who saw the report has read the chatlog i was asking many times to play it and u like a c@#! saying no, and telling me to report free win, so now u come bitching on me cos that? go drink ur milk man! and ye below the donkey!