Forums
May 19, 2024, 02:46 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #5772  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Ray

[SOLVED] #5772
« on: June 17, 2009, 07:51 AM »
Strange little chat log, squarely.
How about banning both of them?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: #5772
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 06:04 PM »
How about they explain what it is first?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 08:55 PM »
Not much to explain I guess but I don't really think they will get up on this forum, since they never did.

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 12:53 AM »
surr ray  ;)

drama queen iz back

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 04:58 PM »
i tried linking chelsea here dunno if he payed any attention to it

Offline Nenad

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 03:43 PM »
lol i posted reply on game replay on main site..so i'm going here now..dude it was joke...what could we possibly agree :S  didnt u check other games

Offline pr

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 04:16 PM »
lol i posted reply on game replay on main site..so i'm going here now..dude it was joke...what could we possibly agree :S  didnt u check other games

british humor?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 04:16 PM »
lol the worst answer you could give.
So let me get this straight, You uploaded a fake game cause you were kidding with TUS?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Nenad

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 04:55 PM »
man.. we played tus.but i suck in elite so i just surrender and we played other game...i just said that  As we agree for fun ...
why would i write that on Replay that any1 can see ??  cuz i'm stupid ? hell no..
and  ray i see u love make ppl lives worse..
like that we played once tus and we played only 1game.and my electricity was gone...in hole street and u posted fake game and said i was avoider...but i didnt mind..now i see this.. about baning..man u SUCK!!!!

and now i am not in playoffs ?   :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S

Warn for uploading crappy game, For you and Chelsea both.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 05:06 PM by Nenad »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 05:16 PM »
First of all,
Chill!!

Second,
We do care about what replays we are saving on TUS. TUS is a replay database and we don't want fake or crappy games in it.
You can always finish a game, Who knows? Maybe your opponent does a silly mistake and you take the win.

Third,
When were you in the PO? XD There was a mistake in marking PO people and you were in it. Its fixed now.

Fourth,
We don't really appreciate insulting our mods. Xray99 'suggested' a punishment for such a crappy replay. That's all.

Fifth,
You could start a topic about the game Xray99 reported because you were absent and we could arrange another match instead of that.

I'm gonna let the game stay. But keep in mind we do not tolerate crappy reporting and games.

Offline Nenad

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 05:23 PM »
nah report was fine..just i guess some1 take this games  way to seriously..and even if we did agree for something..that would
be our problem right ?  i mean our points not urs ..
hmm so i guess if my opponent pick game that i hate or smthng..i cant surr and let him win or i'll be ban ? xDD
hihihi didnt laughed this nice for long time  :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 05:29 PM by Nenad »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 05:44 PM »
hihihi didnt laughed this nice for long time  :) :) :) :)

I suggest thinking again before laughing this much hard.
We are providing a league, We care about our quality. If we allow this type of games, Then no one will ever play, Thinking "TUS is place for laughing and reporting funny games".

TUS did suffer from bad mouthing in the past which wasn't real. I don't risk damaging this site.

Offline Nenad

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 05:49 PM »
i never said it was funy game i said it was funny decision about ban and warning.
so if u want ban me or whatever...
i wont check forum anymore so no need for reply..
i didnt do nothing wrong tho except said one joke..and if u forbid jokes sorry i didnt knew

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 06:03 PM »
You didn't get the warn for the joke you made. You gotta play the game!

I am bad in TTRR, Someone else is bad on Team17 and is good in TTRR. We both can play the league. At his pick, I can give him the win at the beginning of the game, Knowing I'll lose for sure. Then at my pick, My opponent give me the win knowing he'll lose.

What's the point of playing then?

Offline Nenad

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 06:10 PM »
look its not that i really suck in elite..just i hate elite and warmer THE MOST:... so i never play them
its not my fault i dont like those 2 games xD
and i am not first example of this kind games..check better few more games...i wont tell what cuz they are my frieds.they also surr cuz they dont like wxw...so we won
i dont see why we still talk about this..i got warning..and thats it..sorry cuz i hate elite...so if now some1 pick elite i just wont play and he can report as avoider and maybe thats better ?