Forums
May 26, 2024, 03:31 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #5772  (Read 1923 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: #5772
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 06:15 PM »
so if now some1 pick elite i just wont play and he can report as avoider and maybe thats better ?

If you hate Elite this much, You can tell the guy at first that you won't play if your opponent's pick is gonna be elite.

You are mad atm because of the warn. Whatever I reply to you, You'll get worse.  You'll understand it when you get some peace.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Nenad

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 06:19 PM »
no man i am not mad at all :) 
and esspecially why would i be mad at you when u helped my friends..its just that ray make big deal of nothing..peac out man :P :P

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 06:31 PM »
He's trying to help this site. Sometimes he goes very fast, He doesn't point to specific player for personal flame.

*SOLVED*
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

Re: [SOLVED] #5772
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 09:45 AM »
I never want personal flame, I don't bring in my personal feelings into moderating the league or the forum. I do what TUS wants me to do. :D