Forums
May 04, 2024, 10:58 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 7211  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Jackdaniels

• [url=http://www.userbars.be][img]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2896/19595wc3.jpg[/img][/url]

• United Kingdom United Kingdom
  • Gotta love that
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] 7211
« on: August 03, 2009, 07:21 PM »
jerk wouldnt rm i had important phone call and we was like 2 turns into it what kind of fuking arsehole still reports

Offline beer

Re: 7211
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 07:22 PM »
u should read the rules before quit.. gg asshole

drama queen iz back

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 07:26 PM »
sorry beer but i think these games should be deleted, u and jd got some little battle going on and its getting annoying

waiting on other mods

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:30 PM »
why it should be delected? since he wanted rm cose phone? wtf.. next time when ill be losing ill ask for rm cose phone?! if u alwd this, this time more ppl will do that. also ill do agains lamme players!like him

drama queen iz back

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 07:38 PM »
 because it was only a couple turns in and no1 was winning, i could understand if you had the upperhand even by a little but you didnt, you are just trying to be a prick to jd because u dont like him and that kind of attitude doesnt do anything but give us mods a headache

do u really think thats worth you getting 2 wins? if thats how u want to win then u must have no pride in your points

Offline beer

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 07:41 PM »
i guess i should win, thats all. since he refused to play! i ever missed turns in other games cose door, or cose phone and i didnt asked for rm didnt even quit the game cose that.
but yea u are mod u diced

drama queen iz back

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 07:42 PM »
but think if u acept this justification now, u must acept in futur when other players do the same, also ill do!

drama queen iz back

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 07:48 PM »
wtf.. next time when ill be losing ill ask for rm cose phone?!
but think if u acept this justification now, u must acept in futur when other players do the same, also ill do!

jd wasnt losing and he had no reason to lie about a phone call(going by the game situation), this just shows me your poor sportsmanship even more, i think the bng should definitley be deleted, ill leave the elite to other mods they know my opinion

ill wait to delete the bng still

Offline beer

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 07:51 PM »
jd couldnt rm for me. so why should i rm? u know that i sportsmanship! it was with JD! he is fukign tard for me, so i should be fair for me? ah comon.. next time ill be playing with jd and if im losing ill be on phone, he he report i complain and games should be deletect like these will be.

drama queen iz back

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 07:55 PM »
personally i think u and jd shouldnt play, to save us from this happening all the time

Offline zoky

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 07:56 PM »
oh cmon wooka..i have watch replay..why delete elite???
jd quitt..now he can talk on phone lol
but bng need be deleted

Offline beer

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 07:58 PM »
dude u know how im, u know that im not like him.
lol he just complained a clean agains me today, was u saw!
man think, after that i shoul rm this guy? no sence, lol he should laugh at me if i do that. nah.
im waiting for last decision.
ty to wast ur time arguing this with me xd
oh cmon wooka..i have watch replay..why delete elite???
jd quitt..now he can talk on phone lol
but bng need be deleted
he refused to play that

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 08:00 PM »
Quote from: Leagues Rules
Only acceptable way of quitting is if the quitting is reasonable and the quitting player agrees with his/her opponent on playing the game another time.

I don't know why JD just quited the game. You can't quit whenever you want.

If a player quits a game before it ends and does not return to the given channel in 10 minutes, no matter how the game was going on, it will be void OR either the win will be given to his/her opponent if the quitting player was seemingly losing (at the moderators discretion).

Why beer you waited 2 minutes?

Delete the BnG
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 08:03 PM »
bng is deleted

you can keep the elite if you really want, just because jd quit like that, i wouldnt be proud of it if i was you tho

Offline beer

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 08:08 PM »
Only acceptable way of quitting is if the quitting is reasonable and the quitting player agrees with his/her opponent on playing the game another time.

I don't know why JD just quited the game. You can't quit whenever you want.

If a player quits a game before it ends and does not return to the given channel in 10 minutes, no matter how the game was going on, it will be void OR either the win will be given to his/her opponent if the quitting player was seemingly losing (at the moderators discretion).

Why beer you waited 2 minutes?

Delete the BnG

he said "still on phone" then i said ill wait 2 minuts or gg, he just quit my host after that. didnt even wait that lol. why it shoud be delected since he alwys quit?! we all are kidding here? or we are straigh or otherwise soon soon more players will be cheaps like him.. he do wtf he want and after all we win the fight? ah not fair...

drama queen iz back