Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:03 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 7531  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Artharas

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] 7531
« on: August 21, 2009, 02:33 AM »
well, i havent see the place where was the scheme rules, and i made a question on scheme forum section were are the ruls, now i read the rules and there is no Shoppa rule. Thats why i made this complaint so late, cos on the game the player crash didnt AFR o AFC (WxW rul say it, and i think its same rule for both schemes), so i tell him cow, and he continue playing saying "complaint it", well, i made the complaint now 8).

Offline Chicken23

Re: 7531
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 03:16 AM »
i think no afr in shopper like old fb rules.

ps. bring back the fb scheme with cows, ss, and hhg!

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 02:15 PM »
personally i like no afr in shops, but thats just me... we definitley need to write some shoppa rules, i cant beleive we went this long without any, thanks for bringing it to our attention

in this case i dont think it changed the outcome of the game at all, him not using afr was actually a benefit for you (he wasnt able to hide, and would of done the same damage with afr) in past leagues it has and hasnt been a rule so its hard to say... i think this game should stand, if the game was closer i would look at it different but u lost when u plopped yourself, not when crash used his cluster

if wxw and shoppa are being seperated i think there should be a different set of rules for both, perhaps we could make a vote for afr or non-afr

and lol @ crash using the same shopper map for the past few years xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 03:09 PM »
and lol @ crash using the same shopper map for the past few years xD

+1 xD

Since we are gonna separate them, Better to have a different scheme rules.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline pr

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 04:10 PM »
Current WxW scheme is the best ever.

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 04:43 PM »
Game stands.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 07:58 PM »
prehaps its a good wxw scheme, but its a bad shopper scheme :p

Offline chakkman

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 08:25 PM »
Shoppa without afr rule is a bit like normal with cba rule but anyway... most attacks will be from the rope anyway due to the need of hide after the turn. I just wonder why in fun shoppers when the host asks for the rule its "cba afr" all the time. And ppl always played afr in shoppas since i play worms.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 08:26 PM »
Shoppa without afr rule is a bit like normal with cba rule but anyway... most attacks will be from the rope anyway due to the need of hide after the turn. I just wonder why in fun shoppers when the host asks for the rule its "cba afr" all the time. And ppl always played afr in shoppas since i play worms.

+1
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 11:09 PM »
SEE ARTHARAS - LISTEN PROS NEXT TIME XDDDDDDDD

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 11:44 PM »
Just because of your comment, moderators should void the game.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Artharas

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 12:09 AM »
SEE ARTHARAS - LISTEN PROS NEXT TIME XDDDDDDDD
nah, better ill stop playing whit noob ppl(if i have time to play, cos have no time). 8)

Offline Rok

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 09:10 AM »
This sandbox is now locked.  ::)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz