Forums
June 01, 2024, 07:35 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #89506  (Read 2023 times)

Offline TheWalrus

[SOLVED] #89506
« on: October 28, 2011, 05:34 PM »
So, me and titio had a friendly little competition going for #1 spot in roper this season.  At least I thought it was friendly.  I played a bunch of games during the last day, today, and had pulled ahead of him in the standings.  We were warming, and i informed him that i was up.  Immediately he quit out.  This was with literally 3 minutes left in the season.  He hosted a game, trying to get in a game, which was of course impossible.  I looked at the standing one last time, and was surprised to learn he had played a game in just 2 minutes.  He reported in game https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-89506/ , against vultoz, without a replay, because of course, there wasn't one.  His comment on the game is that it was the second game of a two game set.  I contend that he never played this game, he didn't have enough time to play one game, let alone two.  He reported this game at the 59 minute mark, 1 minute before the season ended.  THEN reported the FIRST game in this fictional set of games an hour later, lol.  He must have played the second game to legitimize his earlier fake game post.  If he had an ounce of intelligence, he would have lost the game intentionally, that way it would have looked like vultoz took his time to report the FIRST game.   Vultoz is either unaware of these games being reported, or colluding with Titio.  The game report is obviously fake, i just think its a bit bullshit.  Do what you will, im obviously not as obsessed with being #1 in roper standings as he is, as I wouldn't stoop to reporting fake games.  Thanks.

If you need anything like the game replay i referred to, i am happy to provide any and all evidence needed to expose the cheater.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 05:47 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline franz

Re: #89506
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 05:57 PM »
2011-10-28 00.09.08 [Online] @dC`TitiO-b2r, dC`VulZ`ea.WAgame

isn't the timestamp enough to prove it happened after the deadline?

monkeyisland, are you even able to re-award scheme specific standings?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 06:05 PM »
Apparently TitiO reported a free win first, then attached the replay which is proving this game wasn't played in the season.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 06:38 PM »
Game Started at 2011-10-28 00:09:08 GMT.

Isn't that still in last season?

EDIT: Wait, it isn't. TUS time is in GMT and the season ended at midnight, right?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 06:44 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 06:46 PM »
Game Started at 2011-10-28 00:09:08 GMT.

Isn't that still in last season?

EDIT: Wait, it isn't. TUS time is in GMT and the season ended at midnight, right?
correct.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 03:11 AM »
Game's void.
I'm keeping this open for few days if TitiO has something to say otherwise there's something waiting for him.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 03:14 AM »
If you can't re-award the medal, fine by me.  Just enough to see justice at work.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 03:19 AM »
Everything will be recounted when we tag this complaint solved. :)

Offline TitiO

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 05:23 PM »
the game is there isnt it ? the game was played.. noone can change it, dunno y  u voided the game.

i didnt cheated by played the game. i can juz report free and let this .. but not.. i played the game later and attached..

if will solve the problem, delet the game and let the free win.

who can say that was not a free win ? who can prove ?

hmm

but everybody can see wat warlus did.. a noob and coward act.. report 6 f**** games, at the 2 last minuts at the seasson to get the scheme medal.

who r the lame here ?

lol.. warlus already made yourself of victim and made everybody cry and everybody counter me.. while it i just didnt said 1 word.

and  im only here cause M.I. said to me came here.

M.I. and Mods should re-analyse the case, see the 6 games that he reported in arrow remaing  few minuts to finish the seasson...

if u voided my game u should void all  his games too.

Offline franz

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 05:53 PM »
?

how is playing 6 games noob and coward? he has every right to play as many games as he wants before season deadline.

you on the other hand reported a free win before the deadline so you could attach a game that was played after deadline. this breaks rules.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 06:03 PM »
?

how is playing 6 games noob and coward? he has every right to play as many games as he wants before season deadline.

im not saying that franz.. obvious that he can do how many games that he want... wot im saying is that he kept his 6 replays to report everything at  the last minute of the seasson.

he played all these game at morning, if he reported all the games correct, ill have time to see and play my games too.

capitche ?

Offline Rok

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 06:31 PM »
You had other options, like calling him out on it if you felt it was lame, stuff like that. Instead, you reported a game you haven't even played yet. Do you really think you have the right to complain here?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 07:09 PM »
its a lameness competition but I feel for titio more cause walrus's tactics were lame indeed heh.

Still, trying to sneak a game in a season is not allowed so..

Offline TitiO

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 08:30 PM »
You had other options, like calling him out on it if you felt it was lame, stuff like that. Instead, you reported a game you haven't even played yet. Do you really think you have the right to complain here?

u never had a free win Rok ? .. well we report free wins when we dont even played yet.. vultoz had to go.. then i reported.

wasnt me that started this complaint, and i dont like this.. but i have all right to post every thing that i want every where. or im wrong, mod ?

if i said something that is outside of the tus/game/wa/world rules , tell me plz.

i wasnt being rude with noone here, dont came to say to me my rights to post complaints.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 02:46 AM »
its a lameness competition but I feel for titio more cause walrus's tactics were lame indeed heh.

Still, trying to sneak a game in a season is not allowed so..
what did i do that was lame?  i played 6 games at the last day of the season after I had held the #1 spot for weeks and weeks, and titio passed me the day before?  i think you are trolling.  Take a hike and try and make yourself useful somewhere.  The games werent reported at the last minute, they were played at the last minute.  And don't forget i had to win 6 of 7 games to even get back to #1 since i hadnt played in a week.  It's not like i reported 6 fake wins with 1 minute left in the season.  Just saying.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:54 AM by TheWalrus »