Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:08 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 94721  (Read 2223 times)

Offline IrOn

[SOLVED] 94721
« on: December 12, 2011, 11:09 AM »
the first time in the history of bng I saw someone teleported to my half of the map :D
and if in this league is allowed it, then it was broken rule "at least half of map enemy worm" anyway he was cow ^^

Offline Desetroyah

Re: 94721
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 11:24 AM »
you had a tiny map and placed your worm at the beginning in the middle, dude. I know my left tele was too close but the whole thing was just bad, so:

1) your map had no hides on the right
2) you left no space to go to in the right side and I couldnt go anywhere else,

you started a bad game and lost in a bad way, live with it.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 05:27 AM »
Desetroyah, on your points you made:

1) In these cases, we ask for rm.
2) That's how the game goes. If you have no hide to goto, you're screwed! that doesn't mean you teleport in a near distance.

If the map is bad, you have to start your argument before the game or when the game starts so that you can rm the game. You played the game however it was and then forced your solution.
I'm no BnG expert, my vote is to do a rm with health points at where the previous game got flawed. (138 hp and 34 hp). However I'll ask other mods on this.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 10:05 PM »
aaa, I really dislike handling bng complaints, but what you say sounds reasonable MonkeyIsland.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 07:33 AM »
Desetroyah, on your points you made:

1) In these cases, we ask for rm.
2) That's how the game goes. If you have no hide to goto, you're screwed! that doesn't mean you teleport in a near distance.

If the map is bad, you have to start your argument before the game or when the game starts so that you can rm the game. You played the game however it was and then forced your solution.
I'm no BnG expert, my vote is to do a rm with health points at where the previous game got flawed. (138 hp and 34 hp). However I'll ask other mods on this.

a rm on the same map with same hides or a new map? its impossible to reconstruct the old map

PS: am I not right about the absurd initial position though? Forget we didnt rm instantly, just wanna see your opinion
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 07:51 AM by Desetroyah »

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 07:51 AM »
You can start on a new map.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.