Forums
May 10, 2024, 05:19 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 97744  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: 97744
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2012, 11:49 AM »
lol, and when I mentioned once some person is insulting eachothers you said you can't be on the watch what ppl do on AG, now check all the games played and catch rest of the... jerks? You missed the meaning, I have thousands reasons to not call me like that.

#AG is not my territory. Request granting #AG privileges from DC, CS or whoever is in charge of that, I'll expand the rules into #AG too.

but have you checked all games played for tus already? Seems like you got job for next 2 years, so don't stay lazy here, just gogogo

Offline Ray

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2012, 12:18 PM »
Funny how you made a decision that everyone disagrees with, even those not involved. Must have been a tough one to crack.

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2012, 12:30 PM »
i agree with monkeys and the mods (that should be a band hauha)

maciej did the right thing, told gonzo he was breaking a rule, asked him to move...

gonzo said he did not care, and to make a complaint....

what should maciej have done next? finish the game and make a complaint...
obviously if he won, there is no need for a complaint... but he didnt, and i dont blame him for wanting it void.

monkey and the mods made the right choice... and i have not seen monkeyisland make any extreme or totally unjust bans, warns, or mutes... he has a big roll to play, and i doubt anyone else here wants to play it.. so why does everyone give him so much shit??  cut the guy some slack, he is doing an excellent job.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 07:14 PM »
I stand by MI's decision.

A rule was broken even tho it was only for a couple of turns .. however 45 damage was recieved from this. No penetly of a self hit by CF was taken and also with the low levels of hp at the end of the game it played a role in the out come of this result.

ps asked CF to move and they said how they don't care and to make a complaint which maciej did after he carried on playing..

Maciej was warned for his attitude which was sour to say the least..  he was rather unsporting to raise a complaint here and also had a poor attitude towards the mods in the way that he asked us to judge this game..

Half a screen distance is a vague term as depending on your res it will vary, i even said to mods how we need a clear definition of the close teleport. In previous leagues we had 2 grider lengths or even 2 movements of grenade with 4sec full power. This can be raised in a seperate thread if players feel free to do so.