Forums
May 09, 2024, 03:42 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] about picking schemes  (Read 5276 times)

Offline Random00

Re: about picking schemes
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 11:26 PM »
I think I kinda have an objective point of view at this case and I have to admit that I can understand both of you. Of course TaG would like to gain a good amount of points with some probably easy win and of course Chicken doesnt want to lose the points that his teammates gained.
I think its maybe better if CKC in this case would clearly say that they dont play wxw or TTRR and they can go on calnnering with TaG if they agree on it. Like this a lot of problems are solved before the even start existing...
Imo any player or clan shouldnt look for a tus match or agree on a tgus match if he/they are not able to play all the classic schemes.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 11:27 PM »
well , dont say "yes "  then

even if you know TaG usually play rope scheme

Offline pr

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 11:29 PM »
i didnt ask for clanner, on both cases tag and pp were asking. And we said yes but i wont play ttrr :p
you said "yes" both times. JOINED host / HOSTED. waited for opponent's pick and only then "but i wont play ttrr :p"
omg so its so dumb to explain clear things......

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 11:33 PM »
Theres many factors why i wont take part in ttrr or wxw clanners at the moment.

Firstly i do not have a keyboard and my roping is shit in canada compared to when i play in england. I would play if i was home, well i would play wxw atleast.

So you can play roper but not ttrr or wxw?

Lordhound plays on a laptop doesnt he?

If it is singles league i will play any scheme, i don't refuse picks in singles because it is my fault and my responsiblity.

The reason you dont refuse to play ttrr in singles is because you know you cant get away with that!

However with clanning it is different. Its a team effort to build a good rating.

Surely the overall scheme rating of a clan should reflect the skill of the WHOLE clan, not the skill of certain members of a clan.

It may be a team effort however this doesnt justify refusing to play a scheme because you think you will loose it. Where is the sportsmanship here? What sort of attitude is that? People fall in rr, bOr have played loads of games vs tag and won because they fell every turn (xDXDDxDDD).

You always have a chance of winning, this attitude is lame Chicken, you wouldnt let bOr refuse to play an elite with you, so what gives you the pirviledge to refuse to play another clans pick?

Its simple, if your going to refuse to play ttrr or wxw, tell them before the tus.
I can accept you making this mistake once, but you do it all the time!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 12:45 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Guaton

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 11:37 PM »
bOr have played loads of games vs tag and won because they fell every turn (xDXDDxDDD).

lmfao , thats why lukz sucks as hell xD!

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2010, 11:45 PM »
Also. Whats more lame, picking someones weakest scheme or avoiding playing your weakest scheme?

pp could of elited but they went for what would be easiest win because i was there. I doubt they would of picked ttrr if ryan and lordhound were asking for clanners?

For big points points I think they would, + when did ryan last play a significant number of games for CKC?

If older players of a clan are inactive for long enough, why should their rating in a certain scheme stay as high as it has done? The overal ratings reflect the performance of the WHOLE clan, over a long period of time. If more CKC members became active there would be less chance of you refusing to play ttrr or wxw.

The thing is, if the majority of your clan are good rr'ers, yet only 2 are active, then you should either not play clanners at all or recruit some more members.

Everyone is proud of their clan, everyone wants to win their games, nobody wants to loose points, but your the ONLY player who consistantly refuses to play other clans picks.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 06:03 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 12:15 AM »
the only player? yourself and beer consistently refuse to bng me. Crash refuses to bng me. Thedogg would not play me in defaults, he still does not shop or bng me. If you want to make this a thread of everyones mistakes and flaws on wormnet then so be it. Two wrongs don't make a right, so its no excuse. But don't make out im the only player who has done this in the past because im not.

I also remember you not playing me NAiL untill my overall points improved when i first started tus'ing because you knew you would lose alot of points for 1-1's.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 12:18 AM by Chicken23 »

Offline beer

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 12:29 AM »
the only player? yourself and beer consistently refuse to bng me. Crash refuses to bng me. Thedogg would not play me in defaults, he still does not shop or bng me. If you want to make this a thread of everyones mistakes and flaws on wormnet then so be it. Two wrongs don't make a right, so its no excuse. But don't make out im the only player who has done this in the past because im not.

I also remember you not playing me NAiL untill my overall points improved when i first started tus'ing because you knew you would lose alot of points for 1-1's.

yo, so im in now.
i've never refused bng, i've asked u yea! like ' can u pick somehting but not bng?'and isnt it becouse im gonna lose mutch point, but becouse i hate bng, cant call it a game cose i dnt enjoy.

its realy diferent! I remeber that sometimes i say to u, 'if u pick bng ill not play and u report.' lol not like u refusing to play a scheme cose u know that u gonna lose, its like noobash, or avoiding in singles, its the same as u refuse play some one cose u know that u gonna lose.

i still dnt get the point, im not a good roper, and i play rope games even if its against ur nice CKC ropers. why not? it shame more CKC if u refuse a game that u play a rr and u lose.

nothing against u chicken, and u know that we are ok, but i realy think that looks bad and its lame from a player like u
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 12:32 AM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 12:31 AM »
I agree beer. It feels lame doing it aswell. But what feels worse is disappointing my clan mates and losing points they have earnt. I have more respect for them and care how they feel, then what the community and everyone else thinks of me.

Offline beer

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2010, 12:34 AM »
I agree beer. It feels lame doing it aswell. But what feels worse is disappointing my clan mates and losing points they have earnt. I have more respect for them and care how they feel, then what the community and everyone else thinks of me.
whats ur clan?
it cound not happen in bOr lol, noone will be desapoint if some one lose a game cose its not skilld, or its a bad day for him.
whats the point?
u should be friendly and they should be with u, otherwise i cant call it a clan, its my view of worms clans

edit, noone pay to u play, also u dnt pay for ur clanmates, i guess. so if they are in (CKC) its becouse they must like u and ur clan. its NOT like football, where money is envolded and just the best players play...evryone should play, and evryone will lose, if u make them desapointed when u lose a rr, so i sugest u to kick who do that or u may quit ur clan.. lol, im joking but its like that
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 12:39 AM by beer »

drama queen iz back

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 12:41 AM »
the only player? yourself and beer consistently refuse to bng me.

I dont consistantly refuse to bng you, look at our last tus it was a bng.

I may consistantly ask you to pick another scheme 2 or 3 times, but I'll never REFUSE to play your pick. There is a big difference between asking someone to change their pick and REFUSING to play it completely.

I remember saying that (once), but you know we play many games each season and so this is no longer applicable.

Theres a big difference between not playing someone until they have a higher rating, and asking for a clanner yet refusing to play the other clans pick. Its also against the rules.

Dont take it personally, I enjoy our games and chats, but I'll say whats true even if its negative.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 07:09 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Rok

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 07:39 AM »

We're still waiting for at least one other CKC member to post here and say: "hell, we don't wanna chick playing rr's, he sucks and ruins our rating". Until then, this only looks like an excuse from you, chick, sorry.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 09:53 AM »
I see that you're quite active here, Nail. Could you answer to my 2 PMs about POs? This thread is about avoiding/refusing so it definitely fits. Don't be another Dibz. Thanks.

We're still waiting for at least one other CKC member to post here and say: "hell, we don't wanna chick playing rr's, he sucks and ruins our rating". Until then, this only looks like an excuse from you, chick, sorry.

I sipmly agree with Chicken, is there any sense to post 'yeah' after every Chicken's post? You really think that Chicken is posting here only on his own? Bleh.

Refusing and asking about changing someones pick is pretty the same for me. Refusing means that the pick never will be played and asking is only a nicer form of refusing, because there are 2 options - pick will be changed or you will get mad that player didn't changed it and refuse to play it as well.

Offline Rok

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 10:26 AM »
I sipmly agree with Chicken, is there any sense to post 'yeah' after every Chicken's post? You really think that Chicken is posting here only on his own? Bleh.

Refusing and asking about changing someones pick is pretty the same for me. Refusing means that the pick never will be played and asking is only a nicer form of refusing, because there are 2 options - pick will be changed or you will get mad that player didn't changed it and refuse to play it as well.

Thx for posting. Naturaly you agree with chick. But as majority of the clans do, so should CKC, live with it and play whatever your opponents pick. Me/my clan never had problems with CKC, but if there will be more complaints like that, you guys should think about whether is it worth insisting on your point. It isn't likely that CKC is right and all others are wrong.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2010, 11:21 AM »
Why is there even an arguement about this ? The only scheme that we should refuse to play is shoppa. Even if i play classic leauge  i dont mind if my opponent wants to play some free leauge or 1 round normal.

Simply make your'e self strong in every scheme Then you will be ready to face the avoiders !!!