Forums
May 08, 2024, 07:42 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] again problem  (Read 1185 times)

Offline zoky

[SOLVED] again problem
« on: June 22, 2009, 05:27 PM »
today me and fenrys agreed to play game,and he pick intermediate...in midle of game he wana be to fast and use worm select,bt he use surrender,and I have refuse to play rm..coz of same thing i have loose 3rd place in wwo last winter.
after that game he refuse to play wfw what was my pick..pl calcule me that points

like u see..he refuse to play
[xWKFBxzoky] its not my foult colz u wana be fast

[`RS`fenrys] u like report fake games?

[xWKFBxzoky] fake?

[xWKFBxzoky] oi have replay

[`RS`fenrys] yeea

[xWKFBxzoky] u have surrender

[xWKFBxzoky] and where is fake game?

[`RS`fenrys] .....

[xWKFBxzoky] say me..wher eis fake game?

Re: again problem
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 06:19 PM »
ugh sucks when that happens... im not too sure what to do with this one, you said you lost in WO because of this, but tourneys are a little different because they need to get rounds done as fast as possible, it was obviously an honest mistake... u had the right to not rematch him but i dont think you shouldof reported, maybe you couldof left the intermediate unplayed and still played the wfw

thats my opinion on this ill wait to see what the other mods think

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 06:34 PM »
Obviously zoky had the right to report. fenrys did a mistake and surrendered. But it wasn't even close to sportsmanship.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zoky

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:08 PM »
he dont need be so rude..and call me like some cheater or some thing like that...i dont care,i can give rm..but some guys need watch this like game,no like war..if he wana win..here it is..but i am not cheater,and i dont repoprt fake games..i told him..lets play my scheme,and then we will see on frum what they say about this,and he refuse..realy not fair..i can give rm,there is np for me..but refusing to play my pick is realy stupid

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 07:15 PM »
it would be nice if u could come to an agreement with fenrys, but if not i guess the game stands

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 07:19 PM »
Yea there's no need to fight. fenrys is guy who doesn't look for a fight.
But if there's no agreement, As WookA stated, The game stays.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline pr

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 07:27 PM »
Nothing against rules here.
It's a deal of fair play or/and free time to rematch.

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 07:53 PM »
This is like an accident, reporting this game is terrible sportsmanship, game should have been restarted...

Offline zoky

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 08:51 PM »
i told u allready..np for rm.but he is so rude...and i dont like that
and btw..for worm select u need use mouse..coz of this shiets*

Offline beer

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35 AM »
ban both  ;D
jks

drama queen iz back

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 02:43 PM »
Lol zoky u know, i even wouldn't report the game just becouse ur opponent by mistake have give up by surrender, that's not cool

Offline Rok

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 08:59 PM »
Obviously zoky had the right to report. fenrys did a mistake and surrendered. But it wasn't even close to sportsmanship.

Game stands. But read the red letters  :-X
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz