Forums
May 19, 2024, 07:56 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] As Moderators didnt read or answer...  (Read 2148 times)

Offline darKz

Re: As Moderators didnt read or answer...
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 07:29 AM »
What kind of penalty would be suitable for dropping on purpose, multiple times...? This is tough.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline mae

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 04:17 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 04:43 PM »
We only handle complaints that are posted in the complaints forum, basically :) If you look at the big amount of comments put in game replies, it's a lot and we don't have to go through all of them in the hope of not missing a complaint. It's better to put all complaints in one place.

This IS the complaint forums? Besides the point an issue this important should be investigated immediately, not wait because it isn't in the right forum, I wish I had the skills to do it myself cuz if I could I would...

Good job for bringing this to everyones attention, +1 for each of you !

komo everything needs some organization, if no, it becomes brazil lmfao xD

iam sure if someone steal ur pocket ull find the police and not a nurse m8.

if my hero, franz and rock start to handle all the complaints in every thread and stuff, the complaint forum lose the sense ae

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 06:41 PM »
We only handle complaints that are posted in the complaints forum, basically :) If you look at the big amount of comments put in game replies, it's a lot and we don't have to go through all of them in the hope of not missing a complaint. It's better to put all complaints in one place.

This IS the complaint forums? Besides the point an issue this important should be investigated immediately, not wait because it isn't in the right forum, I wish I had the skills to do it myself cuz if I could I would...

if my hero, franz and rock start to handle all the complaints in every thread and stuff, the complaint forum lose the sense ae

I actually wanted to post something like this, right after reading komo's post [: if there is no topic at complaint forum, then we can't expect mods to know about the story.

Online Peja

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 07:04 PM »

if someone steales my purse im not able to pay the nurse anymore ;)

sry for offtopic, is there already a complaint topic according this match? it should be, then we can close this
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 08:15 PM »
Alright, saw the game.
I got my king to confirm Gabriel translated it well (sorry, Gabriel, but you're a native spanish speaker and not impartial to the complaint, nothing personal :))
I see this game was a win for you guys, so no need to change anything there.

eS is banned from clanning for one week.

Scorpus and Phanton both get a warning.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:37 PM by DarkOne »