Forums
May 16, 2024, 01:56 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bad report  (Read 950 times)

Offline NiCo`

[SOLVED] bad report
« on: August 06, 2012, 04:35 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-120271/
He the reported the game and not finish lol in the rh mi oponents is was
Please delete the game Thanks.

Offline franz

Re: bad report
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:21 PM »
the game can stay until it's played again since you network dropped.

if you can get him to agree on playing again, good. if you can get him to post here, great. if he doesn't cooperate, you can post here suggesting time to play it, and if he doesn't respond, we can remove the game.

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 12:58 AM »
Good franz but I ask them to eliminate the game for despues to bring the result without problems in another moment ok ?

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 01:23 AM »
And Franz You understand?

Offline franz

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 08:47 PM »
maybe not. any other mods understand? or players?

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 01:05 AM »

he said that hes asking for deleting the game, to post here the results (maybe replaying a game) in another moment
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline franz

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 01:33 AM »

he said that hes asking for deleting the game, to post here the results (maybe replaying a game) in another moment

that's what I thought too.  I ask him to read my post again then.  we'll delete it only if Wojtes does not cooperate to replay the game.

Offline Wojtes

• Poland Poland
  • Let's the go, little gays!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 11:44 AM »

BULLSHIT  I did not say
Wojt3s

Offline Wojtes

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 11:47 AM »
I believe that 'niko' idiot just didnt want to contact me, he'd rather post these thing here, i sent him messages, but no that pessky little twat would rather make You delete the game behind my back! Why, i oughta.... sure i'd repeat. I'VE TOLD him millins time let's repeat tommorow, do not report anything, but he f@#!ed me as i said in comments at the replay, so, no, the agreement was 1-sided by that cocksure one.
Date and time
Wojt3s

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 12:36 PM »
lmfao very nice post Wojtes, this was my favorite :D

Why, i oughta....

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 01:15 PM »
I believe that 'niko' idiot just didnt want to contact me, he'd rather post these thing here, i sent him messages, but no that pessky little twat would rather make You delete the game behind my back! Why, i oughta.... sure i'd repeat. I'VE TOLD him millins time let's repeat tommorow, do not report anything, but he f@#!ed me as i said in comments at the replay, so, no, the agreement was 1-sided by that cocksure one.
Date and time

Wojtes we handle complaints without insulting each other. We're gonna pass this time since you are new here. Please watch your language.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Husk

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 03:37 PM »
I don't think he is new here xD

Offline NiCo`

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 06:14 PM »
Wojtes always insult me in private mensaje MI and, My response was to say nah that it is the same thing that not

Offline Wojtes

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 09:25 PM »
Wojtes always insult me in private mensaje MI and, My response was to say nah that it is the same thing that not

Why, i have no interest in insulting you. But i don't get any of what you saying o.0 Maybe try using a translator, for a change?
Wojt3s

Offline Wojtes

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2012, 09:27 PM »
Quote from: MonkeyIsland link=topic=16637.msg135461#msg135461

Wojtes we handle complaints without insulting each other. We're gonna pass this time since you are new here. Please watch your language.

Thank you for your longanimity. We are welcome to have you in our services next time!  ''Zasraniec' group owned by Wojt3DS
Wojt3s