Forums
April 30, 2024, 10:23 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] BAN NAIL  (Read 2906 times)

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] BAN NAIL
« on: January 13, 2009, 07:25 PM »
OMFG MAN, look at that game, he did a team like mine to0 easY, all that played with me knows i always use $l0w team at ropegames, and look at same roping by the 2 teams.
He asked me for tus and i told him i dont play with fuked fakers, then he said im avoider and he was going to report 2 fake wins, and now i see this fuked RR.
Btw i NEVER PLAY WITH RED COLOR DUMBASS, nt at faking team but didnt work.
Man if u dont BAN this megafuked lamer that kopy teams to fake players and tries to type with K like i do, i quit TuS...
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
Re: BAN NAIL
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 07:29 PM »
OMG now i see whats happening, he didnt kopied my team, thats a game that we played long time ago i remember... Still a fuked fake game, and isnt 1st time that this MOTHERFUKER do that shit things, ask jakdaniels or Godito...

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 07:33 PM »
er this is you playing f4st, its an old replay though.

This is the 5th time you have blatently avoided me now. f4st refuses to play tus with me because he thinks I "fake" games. Using a different nick in AG to ask for a tus, then telling my opponant who I am before the game starts is not "faking" games, its the only way to get a game with avoiders like him.

This is the 5th time now I've been in AG with f4st, both of us asking to play tus for 10 minutes... the situation is stupid. He refuses to play me, this is avoiding.

So today I catch him red handed again by using the nick "logs" in AG, and asking for a tus. f4st hosts, I join as NAiL`bOr, and he refuses to play me. It is my right to report 2 wins against somebody who refuses to play me, I only reported one though.

Grow up f4st, your really childish.
worm and learn

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 07:34 PM »
and isnt 1st time that this MOTHERFUKER do that shit things, ask jakdaniels or Godito...

yes, ask them if I use a differnt nick in AG to ask for a tus, and then tell you who I am before the game starts. This isnt "faking" games... are you an idiot?
worm and learn

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 07:36 PM »
Remember my other post about this MOTHERFUKER faking SQDxzO0P and saying he was Godito.
Like i said if u dont BAN this MOTHERFUKER i quit TuS ;)

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2009, 08:22 PM »
lol, first of all both of u need to chill out

It is my right to report 2 wins against somebody who refuses to play me

no it isnt... its obvious you and f4st dont get along so its probably a good thing he avoids you, it would be a different story if he was afraid to get owned or something... which isnt the case since he plays pretty much every1

i dont understand why you guys use different names to ask for tus... but it seems pointless to me... but it isnt against the rules as long as you tell your opponent ur tus name before the game

and f4st, i dont think it is something nail should be banned over... its not like hes faking accounts, you shouldnt provoke him

my suggestion... leave eachother alone, unless you can grow up and play a game without starting problems

im deleting the game, even if it was a real game its still a late report... unless u did it less then an hour ago
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 08:24 PM by WookA »

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 08:27 PM »
@ f4st: no matter how hard feelings you have against NAiL or how serious a complaint is, you are not allowed to swan around in a way like that, you just shout out those five words you know in English to insult someone, this is just childish ^.^
If you want to keep ripping out oaths then do it on XTC forum, I am pretty sure you can tell us your problem on a normal tone of voice.
@ NAiL: every player on TUS plays whoever he wants. f4st did not do anything wrong (except from endlessly cussing :P). But reporting a fake replay is certainly breaking a rule.

Now if I could get to know the ID of the game, I would delete it. I let MonkeyIsland adjucate over NAiL, in my opinion a month ban would be proper.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 09:11 PM »
a month ban? void the game for gods sake, even though I deserve to have this win after the amount of times I have been AVOIDED by f4st.

and wooka dont patronise me please, I want to play tus with this guy... he wont though. Why is the conept of me using an alternate name to get a game so foriegn to you? Its not a very hard thing to get your head round is it?

How many times have you played me wooka? You know I am a good sport, when have you ever had a problem with me? When have I ever done anything unsporting?

Its only the idiots on this league who have bad things to say about me.
worm and learn

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 09:54 PM »
i know why you use alternate names... its to trick noob bashers into playing you, i just find it kinda pointless, i think the same people would answer you as NAiL you can use a different name as much as you want, just tell ur opponent b4 u start playing

i understand how it can be aggrivating that f4st wont play you, but we cant make him its his own personal opinion of you

i think a ban is a little harsh, but we will leave that to monkey

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 11:43 PM »
i know why you use alternate names... its to trick noob bashers into playing you, i just find it kinda pointless, i think the same people would answer you as NAiL

umm... but as you can see here... they dont. (?!)

Do you think I get a boner over asking for a tus with a different nick?
If it were a pointless activity I wouldnt bother doing it...

yes, ask them if I use a differnt nick in AG to ask for a tus, and then tell you who I am before the game starts.

NAiL you can use a different name as much as you want, just tell ur opponent b4 u start playing

As a mod you should read whats been said before telling me to do what I already do!
worm and learn

Offline chakkman

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 12:08 AM »
i dont wanna put oil in the flame but i wonder whats wrong with you nail... 1st you complain about the tus system and say your gonna play xtc league for the better system, then you come back here, complaining about ppl avoiding you... cant see any reason why ppl should avoid you btw, your not an uber player or so, no offence ;) and i see that you played quite a lot of games so why you say ppl avoid you? maybe you asked at the wrong time dunno...

+ i wonder why you guys cant sort this out without setting off drama here... kinda doubletime like from you f4st to demand to ban nail.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 12:26 AM »
Do you think I get a boner over asking for a tus with a different nick?

Dude, I think they're talking about fake replay reporting... It's rly suxage thing to do...

I've saw a cool t-shirt recently, it says "Save the Drama for Your Mama" [/offtopic]  :P

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 12:35 AM »
er... no ramone, wrong again, wrong again.

That comment was in response to something wooka said about "why I bother using a fake name to ask for tus"... read posts properly.

You dont play tus ramone, so you wouldnt know about the avoiders we have in abundance on this league, you wouldnt know about it because you dont play tus.

If you think reporting a fake game against a lame, unsporting avoider is more of a "rly suxage thing to do", than being a lame, unsporting avoider then I question the way your mind works.

Forget rules and regualtions, true initiative is able to distinguish between what is right and what is wrong, and in this instance, f4st is in the wrong.

But hey each to their own, I know I am in the right here, f4st agrees to tus my snooper name "logs", then acts like a little kid and refuses to play me when I join under my real nick.

+ it wasnt a fake game, it was just an old replay... dont you lot read anything -.-

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 12:40 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2009, 12:46 AM »
well nail i dunno why my posts seem to offend you so much, but whatever.... now your just looking for a fight, any problems you have with f4st or anyone you can take outside of tus

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2009, 12:51 AM »
your posts dont offend me wooka, you should just read whats been said before you tell people what to do, fair point or no? I think it seems like a fair point.

yet again you've said something completely irrelevant... why? cut down on your ganja intake
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 12:53 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn