Forums
April 30, 2024, 02:13 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Bng TUS Single  (Read 1329 times)

Offline knightz

[SOLVED] Bng TUS Single
« on: July 12, 2010, 08:32 PM »
I was playing tus against Dario (the chilean) i was pwning him and then he did a darkside where he couldn't hit me with a granade. i told him to move away and he just said: "no speak english". A few minutes later, he plopped me with zook.
Then i just said i would complain this bng. In my oppinion it is darkside. So mods, tell me what to do.
There is an attachment of our game.

Greetingz, Knightz.

Oh, Yeah!

Offline Maciej

Re: Bng TUS Single
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 08:50 PM »
it's not darksiding. A lot of players play like that, if you are gonna play stylish bng, join a2b then. It's tus, and if your opponent gets hide like that, you should just get place to avoid zooks and destroy his hide if you are skilled player, if not, it's your problem. Darkside is a place underground IMO.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 01:29 AM »
It is lame, but if people do this, either do the same, or start throwing lame grenades at them.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 02:53 AM »
ye knights, you should know that, komo already knows, everything is too relative, ask Einstein.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline knightz

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 02:56 AM »
it's not darksiding. A lot of players play like that, if you are gonna play stylish bng, join a2b then. It's tus, and if your opponent gets hide like that, you should just get place to avoid zooks and destroy his hide if you are skilled player, if not, it's your problem. Darkside is a place underground IMO.

Your opinion doesn't count for me. Don't waste your time talking with me bro and YOU AREN'T the mod of tus league, just to be clear.

It is lame, but if people do this, either do the same, or start throwing lame grenades at them.

Hmm, I thought do the same, but if I did I would lost my reason that's why I didnt do that. You know, "Don't say anything that could be used agains't you". ^^
And What Am I suppose to do Komo?

ye knights, you should know that, komo already knows, everything is too relative, ask Einstein.

lol Nino.

Oh, Yeah!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 03:05 AM »
I used to think the same, don't play lame, but I got fed up losing games to people through playing like this, so, I think of it as proving they can't win no matter what they do, than just let them beat me like that.

Offline knightz

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 03:31 PM »
You're right Komo. So lets wait if the mods will avoid this game or not. Thankz ae mate.

Greetingz, Knightz.

Oh, Yeah!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 05:08 PM »
Well that isn't what I meant knightz, it is lame you lost like that yes, very unfair, but within the rules they played correct, which is unfair, but rules are rules, so I don't think this will be voided.

Unfortunately...

Offline Camper

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 05:28 PM »

Your opinion doesn't count for me. Don't waste your time talking with me bro and YOU AREN'T the mod of tus league, just to be clear.

xddddddddddddddddddddddd

Offline knightz

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 12:09 AM »
uahhusashauashuashu camper!

Ye komo, I did understand, by the way he didn't report it xD

Oh, Yeah!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 12:35 AM »
Lol no worries then :D

Offline knightz

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 02:47 PM »
Haha! ye, but i made this 'coz I thought he would report it .
Btw, It means that he can read english and understand what he did is wrong. lol

Oh, Yeah!

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 06:24 PM »
Ye komo, I did understand, by the way he didn't report it xD

Guess the complaint solved itself then :)