Forums
May 18, 2024, 08:04 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] bor  (Read 3180 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: bor
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 02:08 PM »
ROFL! How could u report game, where didn't play wqw member, bagzoon isn't in wqw. If u think it's me you are wrong. Let MI check the IP, lmao

btw those games were fake, why did u report twice roper, report bng in clanner and in single 2v2, and in hysteria there weren't 2 wqw members, so u can report it in 2v2 single, but I didn't play there.

Offline Rok

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 02:44 PM »
Nail, your word is as good as Maciej's (for now!), so if he says he didn't play the game and the replay shows some random guy, then I got no reason not to believe him. You can, however, show us a chat log where we can see that bagzoon = maciej.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Maciej

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 03:09 PM »
Just try the IP numbers, I think it's not the problem. I know bagzoon, I played with him few times. Why do I remember him? Because he had team called "wQw" what surprised me. I asked if he is or whenever been wqw member, he said "no". That's all. He is not wqw member, so u can't play clanners with him, lol.

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 04:11 PM »
ok all listen me.
maciej or randapl player and a guy bagzoon[ fake , it was maciej] i said in start of game hf gl clanner, i dont report fake games, wqw no more clanners from now

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 04:15 PM »
watch replay hysteria vs wqw, i said "gl wqw" if bagzon would not be maciej randal would say it haha  :D  omg maciej u so newb xDD u wanna trick us? XD!

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 04:16 PM »
ban maciej for faking as bagzoon & tryin to cheat

Offline Rok

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 05:14 PM »
If Maciej really re-joined the game under nick bagzoon, I'm pretty sure there must be a chat log of you guys being surprised about it or bagzoon explaining that he's maciej or something like that. Post it here or else it stays as it is.

watch replay hysteria vs wqw, i said "gl wqw" if bagzon would not be maciej randal would say it haha  :D  omg maciej u so newb xDD u wanna trick us? XD!

"gl wqw" could be a smart way to imply the fact you are playing against wQw when in fact you're not, no? :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline beer

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 05:40 PM »
omg  :o

drama queen iz back

Offline Maciej

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 05:42 PM »
bagzoon is NOT me, lol, here is the proof, all games I found, where was bagzoon and me at once. Such a shame I don't have the replay, where I was asking bagzoon about his team, which called 'wQw', I guess I deleted it, or maybe it's somewhere here, but I didn't watch them at all.

http://rapidshare.com/files/267009001/Games.rar.html

so shut up crash, stupid moron

+ Randal is completly inactive, he knows nothing about clan things

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 09:24 PM »
mod? i want this hysteria reback. why u deleted it? ban maciej ffs

Offline Maciej

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 11:40 PM »
hahaha why do u want this hysteria back?? rofl, it even wasn't clanner. U must play with 2 wqw members to make clanner, not with only one...

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 02:10 AM »
Nail, your word is as good as Maciej's (for now!), so if he says he didn't play the game and the replay shows some random guy, then I got no reason not to believe him. You can, however, show us a chat log where we can see that bagzoon = maciej.

If my word is not as good as maciej's then why would you delete the game without proper proof?

People use silly nicks all the time, why would this automatically mean it is a fake game?

If bOr wanted to fake a game, why would they use an unofficial name, doesnt make sense to do that does it? If your trying to FAKE a game...

Bad moderating there.

If Maciej really re-joined the game under nick bagzoon, I'm pretty sure there must be a chat log of you guys being surprised about it or bagzoon explaining that he's maciej or something like that. Post it here or else it stays as it is.

Not when we AGREED to playing the hysteria 3 games before.

Not when the player also has a POLISH flag.

Not when wQw`Randall shows no reaction to the name change either BEFORE or DURING the game...

hahaha why do u want this hysteria back?? rofl, it even wasn't clanner. U must play with 2 wqw members to make clanner, not with only one...

Here, he proves that he is lying about the whole thing and trying to trick away a win.

So he says we only played 1 wQw member, meaning that wQw`Randall was REAL.

Therfore how could bOr fake the game between 4 bOr players if wQw`Randall was real, isnt this blatently obvious?

Why would we bother to fake a game... let alone this badly... -.-

Shame on you maciej, shame on you.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 02:12 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 02:49 AM »
If my word is not as good as maciej's then why would you delete the game without proper proof?

there is no proper proof whether or not it was maciej either, and its possible that some1 else decided to interfere(wow on worms who would of thought) and that also doesnt mean it was a bor member... alot of people pretend to be other people... i even remember you faking my name because of things my gf said to you, you have given alot of good points but i wouldnt call that "proper proof" honestly i dont think its possible for solid evidence... unless theres a way to check ip from the replay, which i dont know if its possible

bagzoon is NOT me, lol, here is the proof, all games I found, where was bagzoon and me at once. Such a shame I don't have the replay, where I was asking bagzoon about his team, which called 'wQw', I guess I deleted it, or maybe it's somewhere here, but I didn't watch them at all.

http://rapidshare.com/files/267009001/Games.rar.html

i watched those replays and i found them a bit strange, can any of the other players from those games say that they know bagzoon? possibly pr?... he was in most of the games... but i didnt see bagzoon talk too much

@bOr do you have a log or anything to show us? maybe maciej saying he will stay for the hysteria

right now both clans are just asking us to take sides on nuetral evidence, so if u guys cant give us anything better then i think its fairest to void it (no1 loses any points) and either way one of you is just gonna end up yelling at us mods saying we are wrong, which sucks because we are trying to make every1 happy

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 04:38 AM »
Check the chat in 7441, here you see we agree to play a TTRR, BnG and Hysteria.

If you can't see what maciej is pulling here despite my post and the chat, then you need your head checking.

Void the game if you want, no1s gonna cry about it...

I havent cried, only argued with logical reasoning.
worm and learn

Offline Maciej

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 05:58 AM »
Why would u report fake games? Because u did 2 games, before. Bagzoon is not me. I saw him yesterday on wn, and I said to crash he is there. What more I found all the replays where we were both. Yes we agreed for 5th hysteria, but after irritaiting bng I left wn. And let's someone checks the IP numers if it's possible, rofl. MI, would you?