Forums
May 30, 2024, 03:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Borotalco's behaviour during our TUS match  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Random00

[SOLVED] Borotalco's behaviour during our TUS match
« on: February 08, 2010, 05:15 PM »
Hi,
we just played tus against each other and I hosted my pick which was Shopper. He decided to pick WxW.
In the middle of the Shopper game he just did a head knock and was about to lose the Shopper (after complaining about luck several times) and suddenly he wrote "I have to go" and quitted instantly.
I really hate this kind of behavior and I feel like reporting the WxW as well, but Im not sure if this sticks to the rules.
Thats the game: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-17604/

Offline Rok

Re: Borotalco's behaviour during our TUS match
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 05:33 PM »
Up to you, you're allowed to report it if he quit the game and didn't come back.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Random00

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 06:05 PM »
well, then I'll report it. Tx for the fast reply.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 06:08 PM »
following same can I report elite which I should played with roxim as 3rd? He left because as he said he had a meal. But leave is leave. He agreed for 3rd, what then?

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 06:27 PM »
rofl at agreeing, if third didnt start i guess its ok o0
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 06:39 PM »
imo giving free win for unplayed opponent's pick is stupid, but to be impartial mods should accept free 3rd scheme, shouldn't they? I'm waiting for answer here, as I don't see the point for making new thread. Well, even arguments of leaving are similar, both had to leave, just one of them didn't explain why.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 06:49 PM »
lol , u guys have 1 week to play it lel

to maciej

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 07:00 PM »
imo giving free win for unplayed opponent's pick is stupid, but to be impartial mods should accept free 3rd scheme, shouldn't they? I'm waiting for answer here, as I don't see the point for making new thread. Well, even arguments of leaving are similar, both had to leave, just one of them didn't explain why.

Things happen in life where you have to leave and it is probably more important then a 3rd game. If the game didn't start then why would you even think about reporting as a free win. Do you deserve a win? No, its only a 3rd game and you already played a pick a piece. Just let it go and be a good sport. Common sense is heavily lacking in this community.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Maciej

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 07:10 PM »
so why did mod let random report his free win? I can;t understand it.

Offline beer

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 07:37 PM »
i still think these free wins are shit. in my eyes if u were playing ur pick, first game, and since he quit u got the win, it should work like that, but why should u report the secund game since it was not played, wasnt not even ur pick? i could understand if the game that was not played its ur pick, but its not. im realy agains these kind of free reports, still.
it happened to me, and well yea its annoying, but why should i report a game that i did not play?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 07:41 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 07:51 PM »
I have same mind as beer

Offline Random00

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 07:59 PM »
Im just pissed if someone quits without valid reasons. If someone has to go and is telling it in a nice way and waiting for a reply, then its no problem.
But if somone if just quitting like Borotalco did, then its obvious that he didnt have to go due to any valid reason.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 08:00 PM »
so why did mod let random report his free win? I can;t understand it.

Random played vs an opponent which agreed to do two games, but  quitted in the middle of the first game in frustration over losing the game. This is bad sportmanship/behaviour, and Random has all rights to report the second game w/o feeling like a the "bad" man.

Your case is completely different. Your games have been played in a friendly way, where you agreed to play a third game, but in the end Roxim did not have time for the game after all. I don`t see why you would report this game, as Dub-c says, it`s about common sense. If the game had started, then sure you could report it, but when it hasn`t started, why should you.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 08:06 PM »
rofl, be impartial. I reported 3rd game, which we both agreed on. And u let him report game which should be picked by his opponent.
+ both of them (I mean his, and my opponent) had to leave, as they wrote.
You should delete 2 of those stupid reports, or no one. all

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 08:16 PM »
just use ur brains and mayb ull understand difference between third and second/first
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja