Forums
May 19, 2024, 01:48 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] can some1 explain me this? :OOOO!!!  (Read 430 times)

Offline Guaton

[SOLVED] can some1 explain me this? :OOOO!!!
« on: November 18, 2010, 11:39 PM »
i was looking at my tel stats and it says that i played against shyguy once , and i lost , but i dont remember playing against him :O , at least 1vs1 ..  i was looking for that supposed game , but i didnt find it ..

i have played against shyguy only 2 times , but it was 2vs2 and yes , me and spw lost 1 against avirex and shyguy but we also won 1 .

the weird thing is  the statistics say that i only played 3 games against avirex , and yes , thats true i played 3 games and won 2-1 ..  but single !!!

if that supposed 0-1 game against shyguy is the 2vs2 that we (spw and me) played against them , it should say 1-1 against shyguy and 3-2 against avirex..

what happen?  is that rly costing me 48 pts? its a bug?

dunno if u guys understand my situation , since my english sux!!  :-*

tx

i attached an image , so u can check it

oh and if u find a TeL game played by me against shyguy , delte it pls , it was not me :D  at least i didnt find it

Re: can some1 explain me this? :OOOO!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 12:25 AM »
I think avirex resetting his rating might have something to do with that?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 08:32 AM »
Thanks guaton, actually it was a bug.

System does not count single 2vs2 games in "limitation and result" table. But it does count them for your TEL statistics.

*Fixed.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SPW

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 09:18 AM »
Yea, I was wondering too but wanted to talk about it before I complain :D

One 2v2 TEL Single vs shyguy did count, the second one wasn't shown.

Anyway, it's fixed now, good job.