Forums
May 02, 2024, 06:10 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Cash/skren read here  (Read 453 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

[SOLVED] Cash/skren read here
« on: April 05, 2014, 03:03 AM »
Hello Cash,

I did warn you about fixing your game and you are still reporting games without any replays. I've deleted all those games. If you want to continue like that, ask your opponent to send you those replays first, then report with those replays.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 06:05 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline reN`s

• I am ren just ren the ren instantly ren

• Chile Chile
  • ICB ICB clan
  • rM rM community

• About it what do u want? Its just a game.
    • View Profile
Re: Cash/skren read here
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 10:37 PM »
good answer to my problem -. -'' I've won all the games and the players know of my free reports, do not think that players send me the repetitions :/ thanks MI

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 11:08 PM »
good answer to my problem -. -'' I've won all the games and the players know of my free reports, do not think that players send me the repetitions :/ thanks MI
Wow, you completely ignored the part where MI suggested you actually address the problem instead of having him spoon-feed you. 

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 03:49 AM »
Post a new topic on this board. There are people who can actually help you:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tech-support/
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 08:42 PM »
You can lead a horse to the water, but you cant make him drink!! emiright?!?!??!