Forums
May 31, 2024, 03:33 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Clan black  (Read 5782 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: Clan black
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2012, 07:40 PM »
I dont  like ur gayness, and this kind of "tools", do it on ur fos shit, im not into ur gay stuff peja, there are kids around too, i might be a curser, but ur way ahead with that stupid dildo picture, I don't live with my mom as u are, so my mother has nothing to do here, don't get confused u dont have that much confidence with me. I'm a pothead yeah, I laugh a lot, but u're boring.

Smoking proud.

Offline Peja

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2012, 07:45 PM »
k u convinced me, pic deleted, also t for showing your homophobic view on the world.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Devilage

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2012, 07:49 PM »
I have gay friends, but they don't show me nor tell me about his stuff, it's call respect.

Smoking proud.

Offline Peja

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2012, 08:42 PM »
lol getting kinda hard offtopic here but stilll better as continuing this witchhunt speculation detective story.

even someone like you should realize the "dildo" of the pic cant be used for anything, its just a gag 2 watch. its like i would post a pick of a saturn 5 rocket, same thing. 
also its funny you connect a dildo with beeing gay. lol all i wanted to know is why care so much about clan black and roperz. and you start talking about homosexuality ;D

and about your talk about respect hm, i remember very well u talked several times about nailing chicks. u also said in mugshots topic u want to bang daina. so its ok for you talk about sexual way of life. but people with another preference are not allowed to talk to you about it cause of respect?

anyway sorry if i was hurting your feelings  if you really wanna discuss about this shit write a pm to me.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2012, 09:29 PM »
nah man lol, i dont care about that, this is too much off topic, thanks for caring bout me tho, pzz.

Smoking proud.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2012, 09:56 PM »
kkmilo = roperz asking for clanner on ag atm, if u could go there and analyze the ip mi?

Lol he quitted when I said I'd call u to watch the game. HAH more proves?

sorry for using roperz, his actual nick's albtraum.

Ehh, i don't know if kkmilo was asking for clanner lol, but, why u say im kkmilo? maybe he is an alias, but why did u say '' kkmilo = roperz '' adn then ''HAH more proves?'' really ur proves sux lol
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 09:59 PM by AlbtrauM »
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Devilage

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2012, 10:09 PM »
If u say so, sure! i will get u caught though.

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2012, 10:13 PM »
Oooooo how did I ever miss this thread? Such good stuff here.. Lol... Kknilo is good friend huahuahua welcome back to worms my old friend huahuahua.. I have missed my old friend huahuahua

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2012, 10:18 PM »
Oooooo how did I ever miss this thread? Such good stuff here.. Lol... Kknilo is good friend huahuahua welcome back to worms my old friend huahuahua.. I have missed my old friend huahuahua

ah ok, if i comment any game by u will i be Avirex then? cool
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Devilage

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2012, 10:30 PM »
ur compairing carrots with dildos, so no.

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2012, 10:31 PM »

lol he doesnt even know how to cover his ass. So obvious. Obvious troll.

Smoking proud.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2012, 11:53 PM »
I want to know why my post was deleted.]

sry confused the topic.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:18 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Guaton

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2012, 11:59 PM »
lol are u bored devilage? or did roperz force you to lose your anal virginity with this tool   

by  the threat to tell your mom your using their thongs?

this would be a reason for your obsession here  ;D

theres still ppl who wanna play a league free of cheaters , peja, and im one of them , so im with devilonji and nope , im not bored

GO PLAY WITH CHEATAH U GERMAN CHEATAH! MWAHAHA xD

Offline Peja

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2012, 12:12 AM »
lol are u bored devilage? or did roperz force you to lose your anal virginity with this tool   

by  the threat to tell your mom your using their thongs?

this would be a reason for your obsession here  ;D

theres still ppl who wanna play a league free of cheaters , peja, and im one of them , so im with devilonji and nope , im not bored

GO PLAY WITH CHEATAH U GERMAN CHEATAH! MWAHAHA xD

if he just want a league free of cheaters he could also write a pm to mi and the mods, if the situation is that clear like devilage is keep telling, there already would be a discussion. aslong as there is no decission there is absolutely no gain in posting phrases. accusing albtraum on public forums wont lead to a faster decission, insulting albtraum wont lead to a faster decission. and you all know this.
also there is no f@#!ing gain for ropers in playing under other nick. he would be guilty in aliasing not in cheating ( oh wait its really a f@#!ing advantage to play with weaker partners as in ps  ;D, ). so hell yeah your whole post is just bullshit but funny ae guatonidas.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 12:59 AM »
Wtf u think i havent send any pm to the MI? I did this thread so more ppl could post proves, u are part of the community, u can talk, but f@#! man, ur out of ur f@#!ing mind, ur senseless post rly boring me, aliasing is cheating,,, so wtf peja? use ur brain, i wouldn't accuse anyone if i weren't sure, i've been playing this game long enough to caught f@#!ing cheaters as albtraum, so ill ask u for the sake or who like cheaters out of the league, don't reply here if u have no idea, atleast ppl alrdy know, he is aliasing in that black clan, because ppl are smart, sometimes...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:01 AM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.