Forums
May 12, 2024, 07:41 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Clan black  (Read 5735 times)

Offline Devilage

Smoking proud.

Offline Kaleu

Re: Clan black
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2012, 01:11 AM »
Kle is not alias.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2012, 01:19 AM »
Wtf u think i havent send any pm to the MI? I did this thread so more ppl could post proves, u are part of the community, u can talk, but f@#! man, ur out of ur f@#!ing mind, ur senseless post rly boring me, aliasing is cheating,,, so wtf peja? use ur brain, i wouldn't accuse anyone if i weren't sure, i've been playing this game long enough to caught f@#!ing cheaters as albtraum, so ill ask u for the sake or who like cheaters out of the league, don't reply here if u have no idea, atleast ppl alrdy know, he is aliasing in that black clan, because ppl are smart, sometimes...

[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Devilage

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2012, 01:22 AM »
Kle is not alias.

im not saying that

Smoking proud.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2012, 01:22 AM »
Wtf u think i havent send any pm to the MI? I did this thread so more ppl could post proves, u are part of the community, u can talk, but f@#! man, ur out of ur f@#!ing mind, ur senseless post rly boring me, aliasing is cheating,,, so wtf peja? use ur brain, i wouldn't accuse anyone if i weren't sure, i've been playing this game long enough to caught f@#!ing cheaters as albtraum, so ill ask u for the sake or who like cheaters out of the league, don't reply here if u have no idea, atleast ppl alrdy know, he is aliasing in that black clan, because ppl are smart, sometimes...

ur platonic love? u can get out of the closet here, ppl will support u

Smoking proud.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2012, 01:23 AM »
Kle is not alias.

im not saying that

Just sayin'

I can't stop laughing in AlbtrauM's photo answers. xDDD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Peja

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2012, 01:41 AM »
aliasing is cheating,,,

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/cheat

verb

1 [no object] act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage:
    [with object] gain an advantage over or deprive of something by using unfair or deceitful methods;
    informal be sexually unfaithful: his wife was cheating on him

2 [with object] avoid (something undesirable) by luck or skill:

i ask you once again, what would be the advantage for roperz stats? right absolutely nothing  ;D

he may be lame, he may be a avoider he may be an aliaser, there could be like 1000 reasons he is a douche but theres no proof he is an cheater.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:47 AM by Peja »
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2012, 03:34 PM »
He is taking many points with his low seeded fake clan  ,from clans who may actually care about thier points..  I'll very his real clan had not played vs. black, and if they have the gane could have been thrown...

It's cheating

Anyone wanna look into that

Offline Peja

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2012, 04:52 PM »
He is taking many points with his low seeded fake clan  ,from clans who may actually care about thier points..  I'll very his real clan had not played vs. black, and if they have the gane could have been thrown...

It's cheating

well wouldnt make much sense to play alias clanner when you can play with your real clan right?  thats nothing evil its just logic. the only clans really lost points this season to black are cf and cfc. and they are on a point level where they lose tons of points with kinda every defeat. (oh and mm in general lmao, maybe thats reason for this mm activeness here)

i highly doubt any damage is done here on purpose  , and if theres a decission games will be obviously deleted.

i would like to have seperate stats for 2 vs 2 games  or your alias league tbh, it just happens many times u wanna play clanner and you got no mate on. guess thats the main reason why things like this happen.

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2012, 06:21 PM »
Peja, if have to say your being pretty stupid..and missing the point, your acting like a slightly smarter brazilian...

Offline lalo

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2012, 06:41 PM »

It's cheating

well wouldnt make much sense to play alias clanner when you can play with your real clan right?  thats nothing evil its just logic. the only clans really lost points this season to black are cf and cfc. and they are on a point level where they lose tons of points with kinda every defeat. (oh and mm in general lmao, maybe thats reason for this mm activeness here)

i highly doubt any damage is done here on purpose  , and if theres a decission games will be obviously deleted.

i would like to have seperate stats for 2 vs 2 games  or your alias league tbh, it just happens many times u wanna play clanner and you got no mate on. guess thats the main reason why things like this happen.

Peja, Roperz has been doing that in order to annoy some south american players just like cfc, guaton, devilage and many others. Why? Because we have been picking on him for being an avoider and supporting his mates to do the same, suggesting them with who they should play or not, what they'd pick and so on.
In LW everyone know the way he is that's why for you all this may make not so much sense, but for the latin players the reasons are more than obvious.

Anyway, it's kinda irritating to see you in every single topic trying to prove your points. Maybe, you need to go out there and breath some fresh air.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2012, 10:35 PM »
The intention to alias is mostly to catch attention and the thrill of hiding. Playing league games just makes people more curious about your alias when you are good. Obviously this alias clan is aiming for attention rather than anonymity. You can't just pop in and beat CF or cFc or any other top clan, it's fail aliasing and gets you a lot of negative attention. If I were to alias I would just start playing Hysteria all day long with my alias, everybody knows that I hate Hysteria, maybe that's why! ;)

Hint @ Aliaser: Get a 2nd/3rd PC. Makes aliasing so much more fun and easier when you play vs. yourself in fun games with other people and the credibility is higher. Though playing vs. yourself in league games is forbidden so keep that in mind. :D

Offline Free

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2012, 11:50 PM »
I think I should come clean now...

It's been hard hiding this alias but I think I did good work at it. Invested years to this alias..

*drumroll*

I've been aliasing as Doubletime. And I'm really a girl.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2012, 12:05 AM »
The intention to alias is mostly to catch attention and the thrill of hiding. Playing league games just makes people more curious about your alias when you are good. Obviously this alias clan is aiming for attention rather than anonymity. You can't just pop in and beat CF or cFc or any other top clan, it's fail aliasing and gets you a lot of negative attention. If I were to alias I would just start playing Hysteria all day long with my alias, everybody knows that I hate Hysteria, maybe that's why! ;)

Hint @ Aliaser: Get a 2nd/3rd PC. Makes aliasing so much more fun and easier when you play vs. yourself in fun games with other people and the credibility is higher. Though playing vs. yourself in league games is forbidden so keep that in mind. :D

If u want to give this type of hints, make ur own thread Anubis, this thread it's to catch an alias, not to help ppl aliasing.

Smoking proud.

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2012, 12:20 AM »
hello guys, any1 is talking about me?
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed