Forums
May 01, 2024, 02:46 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] clanner vs GiT  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Maciej

[SOLVED] clanner vs GiT
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:46 PM »
hey, today we played clanner against GiT but... there is only 1 registered member from them on TUS. We won bng and they haven't joined for our pick ttrr (they just disappeared), can you mods report this games some way? I add replay and the players we have played agaisnt are in members on official git webpage http://www.gitclan.com/

Offline Crazy

Re: clanner vs GiT
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 12:02 AM »
Maciej, GIT never clanners, so its kind of surprising if they agreed to this. Anway, I don`t think you can report the game ;P Sic0 won`t come here, he couldn`t give a rats ass about it.

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 07:35 PM »
I don't think we should report this game. If any other GiT player registers here, that'd be fine, otherwise bl Maciej.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Camper

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 07:37 PM »
Post the log, Maciej. If GiT really accept playing clanner, It should be reported.

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 07:44 PM »
And if someone plays a TUS match with you and he's not registered here? We can't just add players on the site if they didn't register voluntarily. You should have checked it before you played.

Anyway, let's see what MI thinks about it.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 07:58 PM »
I didn't know they were not even registered in TUS.     None from GiT clan is?

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 09:52 PM »
I'd say the same applies here as it does with aliases: check whether your opponent is actually signed up on TUS. If they're not registered, there's nothing to report :o

Offline Maciej

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 10:13 PM »
but there is clan GiT registered on tus, we checked analyser before. Replays shows it was league game too, we asked them if we can change our pick on ttrr (because we wanted to pick bng, what we said before)

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 10:42 PM »
but there is clan GiT registered on tus, we checked analyser before. Replays shows it was league game too, we asked them if we can change our pick on ttrr (because we wanted to pick bng, what we said before)

Would you accept a clanner against DoH?

Offline Peja

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 10:47 PM »
this point would make sense if zippo  be the only 1 in doh and find a mate unregisterd in doh clan to play a clanner.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Maciej

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 09:00 AM »
of course if I see at least 2 members from them on AG, I'm not avoider what you are trying to suggest here.

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 09:16 PM »
I picked DoH for a reason: it used to be active, but now everybody knows it's dead.

If you blindly say yes to everybody that asks for TUS, then you're bound to stumble onto problems like this and on problems with people aliasing.