Forums
May 13, 2024, 06:46 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #31341  (Read 683 times)

Offline Prankster

[SOLVED] #31341
« on: June 18, 2010, 03:01 PM »
i didnt remember how was that, but found this in the scheme explanation: "3 Fouls means a lose by default."
in this case, we (nW) "won" the game, because Creps cowed a lot. but its not important for me to report as we would've won it, just to be removed.

btw i dont know why ppl play classic league if they dont know the default rules of every scheme there...

Offline Rok

Re: #31341
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 06:01 PM »
I checked the replay. At the last "sitter", the grenade sat still for only 0.16 seconds, so technically it wasn't really a sitter, altough very close. Together with the first sitter and 2 shots which weren't reaimed (I'm not sure that's all, I fast-forwarded the replay) but also didn't do any damage that makes 3 fouls (at least). I think WC took all the penalties they were supposed to.

I'd like to see some other opinions before we take any action. That was surely a stressful game!  :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Prankster

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 10:30 PM »
I'd like to see some other opinions before we take any action. That was surely a stressful game!  :)

thats sure!  :-X
and sry WC, i didnt say this before u've reported, just didnt think about it when we were playing. thats why i dont want it to be reported as a win for us.

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 08:46 PM »
It's games like this that made me quit BnG in the first place :( especially creps' shots. Thouson, before you play BnG again with a clan mate who doesn't yet know it, please explain the rules before the game.

2 sitters, 2 penalties. Game should stand imo.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 10:11 PM »
only one of them was sitter technically, but there are some reaim fouls too,

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 09:56 AM »
The shots which weren't reaimed (there we're two, IIRC) didn't hit and they skipped a turn after at least one of them.

Game stands.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz