Forums
May 09, 2024, 06:22 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Crash vs Shaggy merged topics (23984, 23985, 24339, 24340)  (Read 5533 times)

I don't fkn understand why shag did report those games..
we played 2 ropers (wchich i didn't want to) played free, for fun. but for tus yes. he picked roper and we decided to roper next. I told him that we will play later your 2 schemes u can pick.
shag u have sth wrong with ur brain what noone understand.

Offline ShaggY

Re: 23984 and 85 delete those games pls
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 07:01 PM »
I don't fkn understand why shag did report those games..
we played 2 ropers (wchich i didn't want to) played free, for fun. but for tus yes. he picked roper and we decided to roper next. I told him that we will play later your 2 schemes u can pick.
shag u have sth wrong with ur brain what noone understand.

''I don't 'fkn' underst...''
''shag u have sth wrong with ur brain what noone understand.'' I feel very offended by the words of the crash.
he said it twice time, on forum and on box mensage.

''he picked roper and we decided to roper next.'' You just picked roper for revange, you got ur revange. I didn't pick no one, please check this MOD.

''I told him that we will play later your 2 schemes u can pick.''  I told him that we will play after ropes, check this too MOD.

Single reason for me to play was that I would choose 2 games in a row. And everybody know crash personality

My pick was Elite 'ever'

I asked many times to play theese games and I'm still asking, every minute it passes I feel more that I deserve the victories.

why don't you play with me now? Im still waiting for you or for MOD.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 07:43 PM by shaggy »

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 07:36 PM »
"Single reason for me to play was that I would choose 2 games in a row. And everybody know crash personality"

rofl shaggy u 've already became a bad man now.
u can't report those games vs me , ffs how lame u are man report free wins to me

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 04:21 PM »
shag , ag we play our elites now
im on snoop
we have 1 week to play it
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 04:31 PM by Crash »

Offline Rok

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 04:44 PM »
We will delete the games if you guys rematch them. Shaggy explained the situation in game comments pretty well and we have no reason not to believe him. Crash, you made a deal to play 2 picks of him after the 2 ropers, now do it. And shaggy, you're kindly asked to give him a chance to rematch.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 04:46 PM »
I want to play them yes

Offline ShaggY

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 06:13 PM »
We will delete the games if you guys rematch them. Shaggy explained the situation in game comments pretty well and we have no reason not to believe him. Crash, you made a deal to play 2 picks of him after the 2 ropers, now do it. And shaggy, you're kindly asked to give him a chance to rematch.

I can play this today, i will look for crash. thank you

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 08:04 AM »
Catch me in msn

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 04:40 PM »
shaggy can u open ur msn sometimes? i wanna play those games, u r online only on site

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 05:13 PM »
now i reported free wins.
it's ur problem to play me now.
delete shaggy's reports pls
23984 and 85 ty

Offline ShaggY

i can't found you crash
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 05:16 PM »
?????? MOD

I CAN'T, i don't have time

the day we should have played he goes out without play my picks, now I'm trying to find time, but it is difficult.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:33 PM by shaggy »

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 05:19 PM »
crash is obviously trying hard to play this game, so i think if shaggy shows no attempt his free wins should be deleted

@ crash, you had a complaint open already for this... im deleting your free win, dont do shit like this it just gives us a headache

Re: 24339 / 24340 FAKE ! ! ! !
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 05:21 PM »
Crash, Shaggy, post a time and day when you will play.
These games are void.

No complaining.
No "I can't find my opponent!"

Post a time and day and then PLAY.

If crash posts a time/day and shaggy can't make it, then shaggy should post a new time/day.
If shaggy posts a time/day and shaggy can't make it, then crash should post a new time/day.

Offline ShaggY

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 05:21 PM »
shaggy can u open ur msn sometimes? i wanna play those games, u r online only on site

I work, little boy, little time I have to play , when i am on, you are not, today, probably i won't have time to play anything.

Mod, i can't found him, i will try again when I'm online, sry.

cya
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:24 PM by shaggy »

Offline ShaggY

DARKONE
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 05:36 PM »
Crash, Shaggy, post a time and day when you will play.
These games are void.

No complaining.
No "I can't find my opponent!"

Post a time and day and then PLAY.

If crash posts a time/day and shaggy can't make it, then shaggy should post a new time/day.
If shaggy posts a time/day and shaggy can't make it, then crash should post a new time/day.

I can't make an appointment or day, because I don't know when I'll be working, I'm not certain schedules, i have girlfriend, familly and more, if you are like me, if you can, I thank you for understanding.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:38 PM by shaggy »