Forums
May 03, 2024, 10:34 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] delete game plz  (Read 682 times)

Offline RaChACuCa

[SOLVED] delete game plz
« on: May 01, 2012, 03:47 PM »
Please impossible reported a game in which he and I empatamos, I played it again but the website crashed and he reported that impacted the game would please delete this game plz? https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-108928/

Re: delete game plz
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 04:09 PM »
1stly, after first game draw you said "bb" and that you got to go, but then pressed lamp and we start, you gotta a very huge f@#! up and gone. Sure, what should I through, only that you didnt want to finish game cuz got no time and small chances, I wait ya on ag almost for hour..
And 2nd. On wxw with skilled players one mistake means loosed game, or if game was perfect wins the one who had 1st turn. This time my turn was 1st and I pushed your worm by sheep on mine that exploded barrel and your worm got fired with very huge damage, and you just fail, then I dmged you with flames pretty fine that made my leading over 180 hp's. Maybe its not so important, but till end of game it wont stand you a chance  ;)

Offline RaChACuCa

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 04:40 PM »
I said I had no time but msm just tried to finish the game but it was not for you Tues repost the game had barely begun rh would be fair and not the game you have reported to you lmao. who fell was not I was you!

Offline RaChACuCa

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 06:48 PM »
is right to report something that you do not feel tmb I won the same right that you ...

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 07:33 PM »

what? I dont undestand what are you saying. But one question, the situation was kind of shit, you gone from game where you didnt had chances, and didnt come for rh, then open complain about deleting that game, and now you even report a fake win with replay where we had draw. epic facceapalm eeeh

Offline franz

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 09:03 PM »
hmm, it's still possible to have worm advantage if his 80hp worm dies early enough, so a huge start like that doesn't always mean victory.  I dunno, what other mods think?  restart with handicap on rach?

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 09:11 PM »
Im not so horrible player to attack only one worm and get fail turn advantage after that   ;D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 06:05 AM »
You can restart/continue the game with handicaps.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.