Forums
May 17, 2024, 01:26 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Berria  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Hussar

Re: Berria
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 10:46 AM »
99% of ppl here know u as a **** and nothin will change this fact. so keep talkin....

and words "kurwa" is just an addition to whole sentence, not at all directed in ur side in that case.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 11:03 AM »
99% of ppl here know u as a **** and nothin will change this fact. so keep talkin....

and words "kurwa" is just an addition to whole sentence, not at all directed in ur side in that case.

It doesn't change I have right here. You can check my last games, I have changed myself about behave in game, and I'm not annoying anymore. I just stay silent instead of getting into flame wars and complainings as I used to (same in this game with you). You just use my bad reputation to destroy it even more.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 11:17 AM »
come on, u starrted fight on details coz u was mad after ur fail turns during whole game...... kid....

Offline Maciej

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 11:28 AM »
I wasn't frustrated, I was calm and quiet all the games. It was you who started to insult me and got mad.
There is rule about skip in the case of cow, not saying 'please' as you mentioned. I just pleased you to skip then, but you got furious...
I haven't played wxw for ages, I'm inactive nowadays, I played badly all the game. I was bored and wanted to find TUS to have fun. But I found you.....

If I was kid, I would react and behave like you, but I still stayed peace and quiet.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:31 AM by Maciej »

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2013, 03:37 PM »
there is league rule about not insulting eachother, and it wasn't me who did, but berria, so why the f@#! I got 'watched'?

I answered that question. It's also mentioned in 2stickies. We put up that rule because we were being flooded by "ban him!" threads and we've kind of had enough of that. I'm not going to make exceptions. If Berria had asked us to ban you, I would've warned him just the same.
Also, the complaint is not marked 'solved', so it's still ongoing. You can complain about the outcome after it has been resolved. Considering I'm in Berria's clan, I think it would be only fair that I ask MI for his opinion - which is what I'll do.
The reason I posted the way I did is because you clearly have not read the sticky/stickies - again.

I don't have to give link to the game, because it's not complaining about game, but bahaviour.

Irrelevant, it's still a complaint. We ask for links in the sticky when it comes to complaints.

Why did I mention ban? Because I have got punishment once for similar behave, I think you must do it, to be fair. Otherway it's favoritism just because he has better reputation then me, or he's your clanmate.

You're free to complain about behaviour, which is why I haven't closed this complaint.

Yes, he skipped, but after few turns when he saw he has got some advantage. I was about leaving the game.

He didn't ask about another map, he started to complain in game. Worth to add is, that we had RM (on the same map), because I thought wxw is played by 4 worms each team. If he really didn't like the map, he would tell it before the RM, don't you think?

I merely stated what should be done with regards to complaints about maps. If he lights up, then he agrees on the map. If you had won, and he had made a complaint, because he didn't like the map, the game would stand.

I translated it, Van did it too. Do you need someone from TdC to translate into the way you like? Pathetic.

Considering the complaint is about behaviour, as you pointed out, I wanted to see the whole thing translated. If someone were to constantly insult you for a whole game (in polish) and then you call him a pathetic loser once, he could complain about your behaviour and only translate what you said. So if I were to give you a warning for just that comment, I think that would be pathetic and you know what? I'd be banning the wrong person then.
I see that Berria already translated the whole thing and that you have commented on his translations. Now I have something to work with.

And I don't care if it was 1 minimetr away from wall, or even 0,1. The fact is he didn't make any effort to touch it. I always jumped touching the wall, even if I stayed possibility closest. It always takes you 1-2 sec, and strike you out of the playing rhythm. It was cow, he knew it, and he still used to play. Didn't want to skip.
I watched the whole game, actually. Berria didn't jump at all if he were close to that wall, but I saw you not jump once as well. Personally, I'd jump too, because then there's no doubt. Berria, could you please do that too from now on? Saves us possible complaints.

btw, take off this 'watched' away from me, because you sticked wrong player. Do I really have to join TdC to be fairly assessed in league complaints?

I already explained to you why I gave you the watched status. I also gave you a reason, including a link where you can read why I gave you the warning - but who am I kidding? You're not going to read it. You're Maciej, dammit! Your opinion is law! You already know what's going to happen with this complaint before it's even tagged solved! And anyone talking back to you is obviously biased.

All of that aside. I want to make a good decision when I handle complaints. That means I need all the information. This is why we ask for it all. This is why I asked for the translation of it all. It takes me a lot of time, too, especially if someone is being a smartass during the complaint, so I don't mind telling you that my patience with people who don't cooperate is wearing very, very thin. I also don't like being called biased before I'm even done with complaint handling, mainly because people have been doing that for years, dating back to the times of RRkit.
Despite this, I will still talk with MI about this and do what is appropriate.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:49 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Hussar

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2013, 03:51 PM »
I watched the whole game, actually. Berria didn't jump at all if he were close to that wall, but I saw you not jump once as well. Personally, I'd jump too, because then there's no doubt. Berria, could you please do that too from now on? Saves us possible complaints.

Sure i will from now coz there can be someone other just like him  :o

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2013, 08:11 PM »
Maciej,
It is great that you are holding yourself not to insult back. I do appreciate that. But while you're on that, you might as well learn some sportsmanship? I checked out the replay back and forth a few times to see what's going on. The cow is so negligible, it's not even worth mentioning. This kind of stuff is a huge turn off for your opponent and the exact kind of thing that makes people to avoid you.

Berria,
Being drunk/hung-over is no excuse for that kind of language. However this was your very first time, you're officially warned.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.