Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:35 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] dulek's problem WarmerHorse  (Read 686 times)

Offline ShaggY

[SOLVED] dulek's problem WarmerHorse
« on: August 15, 2011, 07:28 PM »
game http://www.baixa.la/arquivo/29060     00:15 minutes

dulek made a trick and confused me when he said where i would catch rope, i made this 'easy' trick 3 times on diferent ways... i didn't really fail and he want the point , and i don't wanna give it to him.

i said i was going to forum to solve this. before quit.
can you solve it please?

Offline ShaggY

Re: dulek's problem WarmerHorse
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 07:31 PM »
games :

both wrongs

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:31 PM »
I did not confuse you. You confused yourself by not watching.

Offline ShaggY

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 07:36 PM »
I did not confuse you. You confused yourself by not watching.

i said, you confused me with your rule. and . and .

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 07:46 PM »
You did a normal pump where I did pixel pump (1st game), I didn't bother. You didn't want to accept my little mistake with naming kick (I, from beginning, wanted to do it the way I did), once again I didn't bother reacting. You failing to copy my trick by attaching the rope in wrong place cost you next letter. I standed enough so I could bitch a little too, since you nibble about every little shit.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 08:33 PM »
game 1: "something to dragon", I think it's called a zogger or a joeflex (depending on who you ask) :)
game 1: you call that a swoosh? ;D that's an extend! Anyway, fair win by Dulek in the first game.

game 2: looked like a fine kick to me, to be honest. I don't understand why you couldn't accept that, shaggy, it clearly was what he meant and said.
Now for the combo you're complaining about: I'm gonna disagree with Dulek on the starting location. I think shaggy's starting location was fine.
But in that first turn, I don't call that a dragon, shaggy. That's flinging towards the roof, extending the rope and then doing a shadow. A dragon is one fluid motion, like Dulek did.

So the score is 1-0 for Dulek and HORS vs HO (in other words, Dulek has 3 lives left, shaggy has 1)
Dulek gets first turn and considering roping cold may not be the best thing to do in a warmer cup, I suggest each of you gets 3 turns to get used to the map before Dulek's actual turn starts.

I'm going to leave Dulek's report up for now, so you don't have to search through your games for when the game is decided.
shaggy, Dulek's given you some leniency in this game, like accepting the O score in the second game (I found it a bit dubious, to be honest). I suggest you react in kind in future games.

shaggy, you arrange for the game to be played. Unless Dulek refuses to co-operate, you're responsible for getting the game finished in time.