Forums
May 18, 2024, 02:24 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] elite vs pb - not voided  (Read 880 times)

[SOLVED] elite vs pb - not voided
« on: January 02, 2010, 01:29 PM »
ROK : "Quote from: Elite rules (https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-7/)
No glitches are allowed in the game.

It may not have helped you in this particular game, but we don't want an avalanche of 'it didn't change anything' arguments if we allow this kind of glitching in games. Just simply don't do it.

Quote from: Crash on December 31, 2009, 05:18 pm
Yes we all hate you. U r right.
BTW this skip walk didnt help me to win this game, that's why u r so lame and u ha to complain about shits who noone cares... newb

This kind of talking isn't helping you either. "

NO, game is no voided.
I don't want you to replay on this topic, i wanna see other moderators opinions, r u so newb or u cant see that game was pretty ours? ban rok ne1
pls other mods reply

Offline Hakfinn

Re: elite vs pb - not voided
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 01:34 PM »
Hi.
Yes, Crash is right. Let other moderators decide.
No need unskilled eliter ROK to say anything about this scheme.
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 01:49 PM »
NO, game is no voided.
I don't want you to replay on this topic, i wanna see other moderators opinions, r u so newb or u cant see that game was pretty ours? ban rok ne1
pls other mods reply

Yo, hi brothas!

Bad luck crash, but I will reply in this topic. I'll repeat myself, so you can read again and understand better:

Game is voided.

It may not have helped you in this particular game, but we don't want an avalanche of 'it didn't change anything' arguments if we allow this kind of glitching in games. Just simply don't do it.

This is the second time you reopened a complaint topic after the decision was made - let it be the last time.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 03:13 PM »
Hello.

Part1.
It wasn't a decision by Rok himself and the decision has nothing to do with Elite scheme either.
I even asked how pr thinks about this thing before telling Rok to post.

As Rok said, we don't want and we shouldn't have complaints in the future like 'But the glitch didn't change the game result'.
It wasn't a happy decision since you obviously won the game, but as you know many people follow the complain threads here and they are looking for a hole in the system and this case could easily give them an excuse for manipulating their games in the future.

Part2.
You can always ask for other mods opinion for sure. But we don't like insulting mods. They have nothing against you, they are doing the best they can.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 03:17 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 05:22 PM »
isn't there rule about winning by cow? That in this case loser immidiately gets win. Can I then report pb win? Just follow the rule.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 05:30 PM »
No maciej :)
Games ending with cow usually gets void. In some cases it is different, but all is the mods decision.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 05:44 PM »
It's not fair. Alias got better hide, then SD started, and we got ss... + girder for hide. Well, maybe u don't know elite tactics.
But this way I and Master have won lots of elite games.

Offline Rok

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 06:03 PM »
What do you want now, Maciej? You practically already lost that game, and not because of skip-walking. It was voided because glitch abuse and to prevent worse cases in future, can anybody of you read!?  >:(

Well, maybe u don't know elite tactics.

No need unskilled eliter ROK to say anything about this scheme.

r u so newb or u cant see that game was pretty ours? ban rok ne1

Cocky kids. Kids.  ::)

*Topic locked*
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz