Forums
May 05, 2024, 09:58 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] False report  (Read 749 times)

Offline Sensei

[SOLVED] False report
« on: September 27, 2015, 02:17 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-198612

Agreement was bo3. Asbest wanted to go to bed so he reported bo1.
I don't want to let him get away with this.

Void game pls. Ty!

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: False report
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 02:25 PM »
Log of the agreement being bo3?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM »
We were on skype, no log. But even his teammate told him it's bo3. He's gone "deaf" and reported this anyway.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 05:05 PM »
Ok then please ask SiD to post here.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SiD

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 05:25 PM »
Well no verbal agreement was made before the match. But it was my assumption it was bo3 and the scheme was set as such.

So I reckon void this report and continue the bo3 1:0 to us.
That's reasonable I think.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 09:35 AM »
Thank you SiD :)

Game's void.