Forums
May 09, 2024, 10:38 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game 106881  (Read 411 times)

Offline Sbaffo

[SOLVED] game 106881
« on: April 13, 2012, 05:10 PM »
Delete this game pls, we didn't finish it but he also reported it https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-106881/

Re: game 106881
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:29 PM »
we also didnt finished wxw we played, you said the same "need gtg, dont report", I didnt, and you still didnt ask for rh that, now again same story, you quit from my pick after 16 mins of darksiding, if you have to gtg soon, you shouldnt keep your darksiding, just try to force SD and finish game in 1 min, but you cryed about dont report this in time, you could finish

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 05:44 PM »
1) I forgot for the wxw, why you didn't tell me about it?
2)My father come home, so i minimized game (infact if you check the replay i skipped a lot of time) but my father, already angry, turned off the router.
You need to know that some people got problems that you haven't

Offline franz

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 11:09 PM »
it is the player's responsibility to have enough time to finish a game. this is the understanding when you light up before a game begins.

if during the game you have a distraction or you have an emergency, you can ask your opponent nicely if they will accept finishing the game next time, but it's up to your opponent --> they can choose how they're feeling and how nicely you ask could play a factor. this time, it looks like you apparently have done this before so your opponent got angry and reported. still, impossible seems like a nice guy and it may be possible that you two can figure out a solution with respect.

if you want to replay this game, you have a week to play impossible.  just don't expect this to be voided because you had to go. next time be a little more respectful and ask nicely if your opponent will not report, and maybe there will be a better result :)

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 10:57 AM »
sbaffo is kinda new to this tus stuff, if you check chat you can figure out I was pretty mad that time, so I decide to show him that "i gtg" thing  wont work every time, and report it do give him small lesson, surely I was up to rh that, I doesnt cares about stats anyway since it already sucks  ;D
but about few mins later I reported he respond me on snoop, that is what he said:
13.04 20:21: HoN`Sbaffo> lol stupid chicken 
13.04 20:21: HoN`Sbaffo> why did u report it idiot? 

huh? I actually wont rh anything with you now

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 12:43 PM »
lol u reported at 16:09, then after my father go out i reply on the snoop. Why i'm so angry? Because i have not an easy life: my mother has a tumor, my father break always the balls, he just wants me to do homework. And you do not think that i would have the right to complain and not be angry? Judge for your self, you want only to do the troll, but sometime be seriously pls