Forums
May 13, 2024, 12:26 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 12175 late report  (Read 889 times)

Offline ZiPpO

[SOLVED] 12175 late report
« on: November 20, 2009, 03:18 PM »
only see my comment on 12754 ;P

he waiting my report for report ;P

and my report was the second game ;P

soo lame attitude ;P

Offline SacrificialLamb

Re: 12175 late report
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 04:35 AM »
Just noticed this complaint.
Here's the comments from #12174 if any1 cares
sacrificial waiting i report for he report ;P this is the second game ;P

he waiting because the points ;P

late report for him because i will play with other play t17 now ;P

Actually, I left my cousin waiting for half an hour for us to finish our games, and he is a spoiled, impatient bastard [but he's family]

I don't care about points, just about playing AWESOME, COMPETITIVE GAMES against people such as yourself  ;)  Next time you're about to say something like that, just zip it, zippo  ;)

I know the rules. I have 24 hrs to report, I reported this game within an hour after we played it.  Late report > 24 hrs.

Please trash this complaint  ;)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 04:39 AM by SacrificialLamb »

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 05:22 AM »
the rule says u have 1 hour to report

games should always be reported in order, theres no rule(that i saw)... but there should be

i think it wouldnt hurt to update our rules, its been a while and tus has changed alot

is this going to be a problem zippo? or can i close this

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 06:22 AM »
if MI can adjust the points in certain situations i think some late reports could stand,. Obivously if a game is 24 hours late and loads of games played since its different to it being 1 hour late and only 1 game played since as this is an easy point adjustment?

Such changes not voiding all late reports and stopping certain free wins woud make stuff alot more sporting!

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 04:07 PM »
i agree, but the late report isnt the problem here, we only really enforce it strictly if the loser played that scheme since then, this is about it being reported in the wrong order

Offline SacrificialLamb

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 11:48 PM »
I didn't intentionally wait for zippo to report his win first, and if you care to take the time to figure out how long it took me to report the game, I guarantee it was less than an hour.   :-X

Again, I'm sorry zippo for the delayed report.  Let it go
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 12:03 AM by SacrificialLamb »

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 12:44 AM »
i understand SL, just wanted to make sure he wouldnt open up another thread over it if i close this, it happens sometimes lol

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 03:27 AM »
i told zippo to post back here and he hasnt and hes been online, he seemed to ignore this after he made the thread, i messaged him on msn and he responded "what complaint?"

its lame that this thread was even made, time to close it