Forums
May 20, 2024, 08:04 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #20604  (Read 554 times)

Offline Chicken23

[SOLVED] Game #20604
« on: March 09, 2010, 04:08 PM »
This was a late report. I played zippo in elite more than an hour later.

Also i beat Jaggu in roper and we agreed to don. I know don's arnt allowed in tus but the only reason i picked elite vs him knowing i could lose so many points or only gain 7 was because he was asking for a tryout for CKC and i wanted to see how good he was in defaults. (turned out he was ok heh?)

I know the don isnt a reason enough to get this match voided, im hoping the late report factor will do this. Also Jaggu just f@#!ed up every being able to get into CKC.

bye.

Offline Chicken23

Re: Game #20604
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 04:25 PM »
Or if the elite doesnt get voided for late report?

Could the points be corrected because losing 70 against jaggu is gonna let me gain alot more off zippo? And there has not been a roper played since me and jaggu so i need to report this right?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 08:56 PM »
Also with NAiL reporting the elite late from our unfinished set this elite was played before my win vs zippo.

So if the jaggu elite is not voided it goes

elite lost to NAiL
elite lost to Jaggu
elite win vs Zippo

Im sure now ive reported my roper pick vs NAiL because of him reporting elite without waiting he'll post a complaint. I'll wait for his thread to argue my case there.

This is turning into a big mess.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 10:05 PM »
Nice tripple post Tom ;P Really confusing and messy indeed :-X Well if the players have agreed that the games will be played as a don, and even if TUS does not allow dons, is it okay that one of the players report their win? Chicken23 should never have agreed on a don, as he knew it is now allowed in TUS (still to mention, Chicken23 is so used to playing don`s from earlier leagues that it might be a bad habit :P). I think it is bad sportmaship of jaggu though reporting the game, as they had an agreement, even if it was an agreement not 100 percent after the book.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 10:10 PM »
which i accept. I'll report my roper win vs him.

I just need the games in order now of when they were played as its effecting the points i lost and gained quiet abit

Offline Crazy

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 10:44 PM »
I understand that Chicken. Could you possibly post in which order you would like the games to be reported? Would give MI less work and you are after all the one with full overview here!

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 11:16 PM »
other thread started by NAiL has order

Offline Rok

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 02:51 PM »
I'll close this because we're solving it here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/20640-2021/
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz