Forums
May 12, 2024, 10:04 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game 23509  (Read 674 times)

Offline lalo

[SOLVED] game 23509
« on: April 10, 2010, 03:39 AM »
The game was not roper, was wxw. In addition, this report has a delay of 1 day and we played wxw during the delay.
We wouldn't complaint at all to be honest, although TaG have done that before to us, so we're paying back in their own coin.
However, Lukz reported this game as 1v1 against Seba rather than clanner 2v2; if you want to fix this mistake and keep the game due Lukz mistake it's okay, on the other hand if you void this game is fair enough for us.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 04:10 AM by lalo »

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
Re: game 23509
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:35 AM »
The game was not roper, was wxw. In addition, this report has a delay of 1 day and we played wxw during the delay.
We wouldn't complaint at all to be honest, although TaG have done that before to us, so we're paying back in their own coin.
However, Lukz reported this game as 1v1 against Seba rather than clanner 2v2; if you want to fix this mistake and keep the game due Lukz mistake it's okay, on the other hand if you void this game is fair enough for us.

So you want someones win to be inactive just because it was delayed 1 day ? Thats riddiculous imho. If i forget to report a game and go to bed instead. Then why can't i report it next morning ? If the other clan has this kind of sportmanship then don't even play vs them.

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 09:23 PM »
The point is that with this ranking system, the last games have a much higher influence on rating than the games that were played 10 days ago (for example)
A delay in reporting will therefore have a big effect on rating change.

I didn't see a replay attached, so I asked Lukz to upload it to the comments of that game.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 10:11 PM by DarkOne »

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 03:22 AM »
We DO change games order now.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline lalo

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 04:37 AM »
I'm afraid you're not getting into the topic MI. We're not asking to change the order but asking to void this game; nevertheless, if you'd rather just change the order and keep the game it's okay as I said before.
Darkone, the replay that you're asking for is this game 23442.

@Doubletime; As matter of fact, there are not many clans around willing to play clanners, we don't support voiding games due late reports but we had played wxw clanners between the delay and also we can't stand that they have asked for deleting games because we took a couple of hours to report. However, you're not a one to talk about behavior as I can notice.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 04:44 AM by lalo »

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 02:16 AM »
I'm afraid you're not getting into the topic MI. We're not asking to change the order but asking to void this game; nevertheless, if you'd rather just change the order and keep the game it's okay as I said before.
Darkone, the replay that you're asking for is this game 23442.

@Doubletime; As matter of fact, there are not many clans around willing to play clanners, we don't support voiding games due late reports but we had played wxw clanners between the delay and also we can't stand that they have asked for deleting games because we took a couple of hours to report. However, you're not a one to talk about behavior as I can notice.

can u just void this?
thanks