Forums
May 01, 2024, 08:58 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 26282  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] Game 26282
« on: May 08, 2010, 11:21 AM »
 :o

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-26282/

i have dropped not quit.
after this i downloading hakkfin replay and see that he want too kill 100 hp worm with dyna! btw he have knocked me!

vnt, man...

pls delet this one...

P.S. after the drop i have join ag, type "yo wtf", and after few secs i see that he leaving channel... so he saw my message...

Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Hakfinn

Re: Game 26282
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 01:39 PM »
I was coming to your worm then you said omg and don't lie because you quitted the game. And because of that you lagged my turn what made me fall and knock your worm. Of course, we could rm it but you wouldn't had 100hp but 30hp. You had no chances to win the game. I had ss and 2 worms. You have quitted on purpose. Let mod decide.
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!

Offline zoky

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 01:47 PM »
mr.ERROR this is not ur first time.in or tnl game u also"have drop",and then u have refuse to play again,coz "u must go".drop in good time for u coz u have waste ur turns,and cow,and look then u must go..strange

Offline Hakfinn

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 02:47 PM »
zoky is right 8)
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 04:18 PM »
If Error indeed Fakedropped ( causing a drop on purpose) Then he should be bannished into exile for ever !

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 05:04 PM »
zoky, i have very bad internet connection (grps on mobile phone and bad singal in my room). i have drops many times a day. also wtf when i tell that i must go i am ALWAYS (DAMN ALWAYS, LOOK WITH UR EYES) say that u _CAN_ report win/free win!

Hakfinn, look at my stats! after then ask anyone u want from list of people who beat me, about me! if find someone, who tell u that i quiting when i am in bad situation, let me know! :D here the link for u: https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/members-stats/Error/?s=overall;l=classic do this! :D

doubletime, vnt
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 05:09 PM »
I was coming to your worm then you said omg and don't lie because you quitted the game. And because of that you lagged my turn what made me fall and knock your worm. Of course, we could rm it but you wouldn't had 100hp but 30hp. You had no chances to win the game. I had ss and 2 worms. You have quitted on purpose. Let mod decide.

Looked to me like you ran out of time that last turn, actually
I'd say rematch, but I'll let other mods way in on this as well

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 05:47 PM »
How exactly are you guys sure he dropped on purpose?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2010, 05:58 PM »
mb they think that reason is bad in-game situatuion for me... btw i dont see bad situation there :D

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2010, 06:31 PM »
hm... this is my replay of the game: * 2010-05-08 10.40.50 [Online] @RS-Error, Hakfinn`doH.WAgame (88.98 kB - downloaded 28 times.)

this is a game i made to show u what happens when i am quiting: * 2010-05-08 18.24.04 [Online] HostingBuddy, chext0r, nick133, @RS-Error, Tahan84.WAgame (105.33 kB - downloaded 28 times.)

i was host of the game... when hakfinn dropped, u can see the red message... NOW TELL ME HOW I CAN INSERT THIS MESSAGE INTO REPLAY?????

btw hakfinn was dropped when was on rope and just fall far from me... so i could say something like: (EXAMPLE hakfinn fakedroped and add realty did this (alt+f4) when was on rope)! but i just ask about deleting this game or rm if hakfinn wants rm...

Offline zoky

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2010, 07:14 PM »
message in chat??
well i can prove that is posibile lol

look my replay,when i have turn,and i know that i will have drop,coz i saw alert on my ruter.so if any1 wana fake drop(i dont say that u want) he can easy write,and just stop conection

i dont care about ur drop in my game,like I say u,i will not play any more with U,coz u had drop in time when u need go somewhere,and that is strange.i dont wana win vs U on that way

FAKE DROPS IS FOR NOOBS WHO CANT LOSE LIKE A MAN,SO WHO LIKE THAT,HE CAN DO THAT,BUT ONLY 1 TIME VS ME
GL

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2010, 08:18 PM »
whqat is ruter??? :o

btw wa is not a life! do u think that when i play my life stopped? or if i have something just righrt now, i must die, but finish to play with u?

who cant lose like a man? yo i have -1300 but still playing this shit! i never quited... what is the reason to quit when i have -1300? tell me!!!

btw how i can know that this 'sn4p' is not u! i know u have two computers or something like that, didnt u? or mb u asked he to quit before?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 08:33 PM by Error »

Offline zoky

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2010, 08:54 PM »
lol.i have 3 pc,and laptop lol...
that sn4p is some german player,and this game is played yesterday lol
ya,i say him,lets play and then u quitt coz u say bullshit.i have prove U that any1 can write in chat,and then have drop.that was my point.u can think what ever u want now,buz my replay say diferente story.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 09:36 PM »
but how u do this??? what is ruter???

"ya,i say him,lets play and then u quitt coz u say bullshit"
rephrase pls... cant understand... sn4p say bullshit?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 09:38 PM by Error »

Offline nappy

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2010, 09:49 PM »
Stop bashing Error, he is not of that kind.