Forums
May 03, 2024, 08:31 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 26282  (Read 2440 times)

Offline zoky

Re: Game 26282
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 10:22 PM »
router is thing witch u connect in ur pc,or laptop,and u go on line.thing where u  can press off button and disconect ur self lool

"ya,i say him,lets play and then u quitt coz u say bullshit"
rephrase pls... cant understand... sn4p say bullshit?

man,now u f@#!ing me lol

u talk about red message,that message is every timen whe some1 loose connection.same in my replay...there write  sn4p has disconected,what is not corect

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 10:58 PM »
zoky bring this somewhere else, not in here... disconnections happen, and it does look like hakfinn knocked because of the timer(you can check the replay around 14:00-15:00), i really dont think the disconnection forced him off the rope, and if that did actually happen error would be able to kill that worm

id say rematch or void

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 06:13 AM »
Zoky I notice you always post in other people's complaints. We appreciate posting on forums, but why always the complain board? :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zoky

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 07:04 AM »
coz i like fair fight.I am not guy who talk"omg what a plop mi was done,or some thing like that".every game need be fair,so and this1,and when some1 avoiding that i cant see that,and say nothing.maybe mr.ERRORr realy had drop in my game,we will never know that,or maybe he has disconenct by his own and that we cant know,but I hate unfinished game,and that kind of wins.strange is coz he didnt say in game"sry gtg,we will finish later,or take a win",he say that after "drop".i didnt open my topic,coz i dont care about any point in this game,i dont care about any loser or rude guy who insult ppl,etc   this is just a game,and games need be fair

then i8 saw his post here,and i dcide write him what i think about his situation.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 10:13 AM »
Zoky, Its ok. I think i have found the reason yesterday. When i use phone to play worms i have tons of lags, drops etc... my internet speed is not more than 48 kbps... As i noticed my outgoing messages goes about 3-4 seconds... so mb when i sending "gtg gg cu" and pressing alt+f4 my messages cant reach a chat. Mb i am wrong...
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2010, 11:17 AM »
id say rematch or void

Alright then, game should be replayed/void.
Please arrange to play the games :)

I attached the original replay in this post just in case.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 11:20 AM by DarkOne »

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2010, 05:18 PM »
I agree on both... Hakfinn, pm me with ur descision.

And btw, zoky, i know what is router, But u has wrote "ruter"...
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Hakfinn

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2010, 10:11 PM »
No problem for me, let's play rematch the game and feel relax 8)
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!